Where to buy doves in the GTA?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy doves in the GTA??

Just head to Toronto City Hall with a net, some birdseed and a can of battleship gray spraypaint - grab a few pigeons, spray away and voila, all the doves you've ever hoped for.

Is the next post "where can I buy butterflies?"

...it puts the lotion on the skin, or it gets the hose again...

Just buy chicken, a bit of bbq sauce and no one will ever know!

I have a few that really like hanging out under my deck awning. You can have them if you want them. If you want them alive, though, that may be a problem.

I was thinking this before I even clicked on the thread.

Just head to Toronto City Hall with a net, some birdseed and a can of battleship gray spraypaint - grab a few pigeons, spray away and voila, all the doves you've ever hoped for.

A pet store?

To go with the doves will you need ammo, recipes or wedding invitations?

You guys are jokes....

Exiting a limo while you release some white doves in the air is so bad ***.

That would be... My friend has some luggage she's carrying around and I thought maybe we can have a kind of "dove-releasing ceremony" where she'd just let it go or at least feel a little better about things...It's Kind of corny now that I think of it, but she'd dig it.

Last edited:
You guys are jokes....

That would be... My friend has some luggage she's carrying around and I thought maybe we can have a kind of "dove-releasing ceremony" where she'd just let it go or at least feel a little better about things...It's Kind of corny now that I think of it, but she'd dig it.

For some reason, I thought you were thinking of pulling a prank... Throwing a bird in to a suitcase and once she gets around to opening it, out flies a freakin bird... Then I realized you were being all sappy.

Back
Top Bottom