where can you buy this Wurth HHS-K high performance lube? | GTAMotorcycle.com

where can you buy this Wurth HHS-K high performance lube?

motoride777

hi, anyone knows this?

URL]

apparently this is a very good lube. way better than wd40 and etc.

but... can't find it anywhere. tried cantire, princess auto. found on eBay but it's like $25 plus $20 shipping.

surely some shop in the GTA carries it. this company Wurth has an office in Guelph so it's a little far.

edit: ahh nvm called their office have to buy it from them directly.

Last edited:
Where are you located? I can get it (HHS 2000) and use it on my bike. It's still not cheap at around $15-$20 a can, but no shipping.
Cases are 12 cans/case.

I should hope it's better than WD40 as the 40 evaporates due to its solvent base. 40 is only meant to free up parts and isn't a permanent lube.

I can get it (HHS 2000) and use it on my bike. It's still not cheap at around $15-$20 a can, but no shipping.
I absolutely love that stuff. Use it religiously on my chain, which I just replaced at 32,400km's (including 3 years of track days) not because it was stretched or worn out, just for piece of mind! lol. The price is worth it, the cans are huge and they last forever.

hi, anyone knows this?

URL]

apparently this is a very good lube. way better than wd40 and etc.

but... can't find it anywhere. tried cantire, princess auto. found on eBay but it's like $25 plus $20 shipping.

surely some shop in the GTA carries it. this company Wurth has an office in Guelph so it's a little far.

edit: ahh nvm called their office have to buy it from them directly.

It's spray glue, similar to Zep 2000. Sticks like a Liberal on your wallet, penetrates decent but will cure and seal off what you lube (you'll have to remove it for the next application to be successful - similar to ONtario's political leadership).

I've used damn near every spray lube commonly available in some pretty nasty environments...

Krown T32 is the swiss army knife of 'light' spray lubes. I keep a dozen or so cans in my service truck. ~ $12 a can, available at any Krown rust control store. The nozzles tend to provide far too much flow, slow it down with the supplied tube. Have had many cans where the propellant is exhausted before the product. If I want to keep things tidy and have good access I go with 3-in-1. Tri-Flo is a good alternate, though harder to find.

Corrosion? Fluid Film. Severe corrosion? Heat then Fluid Film. Still struggling? Prepare and consume some Bacon, then more heat and Fluid Film - YMMV.

"Heavy" lube? Good old SAE 30 from a pump can. Spray on's like the Wurth product above & Zep2000 are a pig to remove, generally gather dust and schmutz. A heavy oil can easily be removed with brake parts cleaner/citrus degreaser or kerosene/varsol/diesel fuel/whathaveyou.

Back
Top Bottom