where are all the end of season track bike deals?? | Page 31 | GTAMotorcycle.com

where are all the end of season track bike deals??

Thanks guys but it's the household rule that gets me. I only have one and he ain't coming!

See what transpires over the next month.

this 2019 gsxr600 would be a great td bike as it is all stock. its a dealer demonstrator w 250 kms for 7995$ (w suzuki canada $1000 rebate - until the end of june)
nice, and fresh lol

Last edited:
Anyone know where I could find an '08 CBR600RR Engine. That's not ebay?

first gen sv 650
looks interesting
ad posted 12 hours ago

Seems expensive more that I sold mine for with a fox shock etc 6 years ago maybe at 1500?

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Seems expensive more that I sold mine for with a fox shock etc 6 years ago maybe at 1500?

Confirming 6 years ago and $1500

She isnt in my stable anymore but was out on track last week at NY Safety Track

That was my thought. It is 21 years old. It doesn't seem like the worst deal, but I definitely wouldn't describe it as a steal. Especially if the buyer is not 180 lbs and needs to spend more to get the suspension sorted. 1500 seems like a great price for that bike.

If anyone is looking for a trackbike / related listings there is also a facebook group called "track fanatics Canada" - its 90% ON/QB. The bikes seem to sell quickly / don't ever make it onto Kijiji and people aren't asking 3 grand for a beat up 20yr old SV650.

great link n!
Confirming 6 years ago and $1500

She isnt in my stable anymore but was out on track last week at NY Safety Track
I remember, that was an awesome deal ..

If anyone is looking for a trackbike / related listings there is also a facebook group called "track fanatics Canada" - its 90% ON/QB. The bikes seem to sell quickly / don't ever make it onto Kijiji and people aren't asking 3 grand for a beat up 20yr old SV650.

Thanks for this. After discovering it's impossible to guarantee insurance coverage in Ontario for track days, I've been keeping an eye out for a deal, likely an SV650. Kijiji has been tough going as usual...

Kyle's Gsxr is for sale as he's switching to a superbike for next year, so please buy this as our tiny garage needs the space

Please view this ad:

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Track Race Bike,

Price: $ 4,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
Kijiji: Buy, Sell and Save on Local Deals - Apps on Google Play

Kyle's Gsxr is for sale as he's switching to a superbike for next year, so please buy this as our tiny garage needs the space

Please view this ad:

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Track Race Bike,

Price: $ 4,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
Kijiji: Buy, Sell and Save on Local Deals - Apps on Google Play

Very tempted but have to get around to selling all the bike parts in my garage to fit another toy.

Edit: That reminds me, anyone interested in some gsxr k6 1000 parts?

Looking for a track prepped Kawasaki Ninja 400 or Yamaha YZF R3. I will check that Facebook group but I agree, Kijiji seems to have bare bones selection this year. If anyone knows of one for sale pls DM me. Thx

Last edited:

The price is just okay, but maybe the Ohlins F&R is worth it. But what caught my eye was this in the list of parts:
-1/+2 Sprockets and chain upgrade.. (it speeds up like a breast)

Is that... good? <motorboat noises>

Back
Top Bottom