What's you favourite road(s) or section of a road in Ontario? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's you favourite road(s) or section of a road in Ontario?

justride

Please share your favourite road or section of a road in Ontario. Some twisty parts you want turn back and hit again and again.
One of my favourite is side road 10 at side 5 just East of Mansfield. It's a downhill stretched S that comes back up.
Another is the very top part of Hwy 632 at Rosseau. A very short zig zag of fun, defiantly deserves a second run.

I quite like HWY 592 from Novar to where it end and turns then turn onto Katrine Rd to Burk Falls. I dunno just like it.
Lake Dr in Keswick
and Amour Rd & Nassau Mills rd up in Peterborough
But I'm on a cruiser so these appeal to me :)

Ok now I see @shanekingsley list, he reminded me of HWY 21 from Minden to Haliburton.
The top end of HWY 35 to Dorset is also nice.
And of course HWY 60 through Algonquin, probablly one of the best roads and very scenic.

Last edited:
Actually, quite a few:
  • Snake road through Waterdown
  • Ridge Road through Stoney Creek, Grimbsy
  • RR34 between Guelph Line and Hwy 6
  • SR15 between Guelph Line and Trafalgar Road
  • SR20 east of Guelph Line
  • Cedar Springs in Burlington
  • Wellington 19 from Fergus to east of Belwood
  • CR9 east of 124 to Airport Road through Creemore
  • 508, 509, 511, 60 and any other Bancroft area roads (62, 41, 28, 65/71, 118, 35)
  • Aspdin Road from Rosseau to Huntsville
Many more, but I'm hungry so going to go eat! :D

Last edited:
Old Barry's Bay Road
Kennisis Lake Road
Harburn Road
Ahmic Lake Road
McDougall/Hurdville Road

Because I also like messy roads...
Southwood Road
Bobcaygeon Road
Kushog Lake Road
Watts Trail/Road

All of the above plus:

HWY 533 Mattawa. Runs from HWY 17 (Trans Canada) to HWY 63. 51 kms of twists and turns. Lots of hills and fast and medium speed turns with good sight lines.

HWY 518

HWY 65 (Centennial Lake Rd)
CR 15. Arden Road
Mountain/ 5th Lake Road
Opinicon Road
Rd 3 Halliburton

Last edited:
Today I rode hwy 533 for the first time. Wow! When it comes to technical riding this is probably one of the best roads in Ontario. 50 kms of twisties, no side streets or driveways, and almost no traffic. Too bad it's so far away.

Since I was in the area I also went on hwy 656 which goes from 533 to some power station, but it wasn't that interesting.

Today I rode hwy 533 for the first time. Wow! When it comes to technical riding this is probably one of the best roads in Ontario. 50 kms of twisties, no side streets or driveways, and almost no traffic. Too bad it's so far away.

Since I was in the area I also went on hwy 656 which goes from 533 to some power station, but it wasn't that interesting.
Would you say it's good enough to make the trip from toronto just to ride it?

The Beaver Valley does it for me in so many ways. Fun rides, honeymoon ride and many rides to finish hiking the Bruce trail end to end.

Back
Top Bottom