whats the purpose of some ppl using license plate hiders/flippers? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

whats the purpose of some ppl using license plate hiders/flippers?

but i dont get it. isn't this screaming and asking for police to pull u over? how do they get away ?

15520adcc6f38f747cbe2bc1f7ec9b6f.jpg

This Mensa candidate got on the 401 at Westney this morning on his white Ducati with a strait pipe (sounded like an unmuffled lawnmower) and proceeded to tailgate, lane split, tailgate etc. at 140kph +. I was cruising at 120 or so.

Either he made a stop or slowed down because I ended up behind the douche on the 404 then Woodbine where he continued to do it. eventually pulling into an industrial unit on 14th Ave.

T-shirt and sandals, extremely loud bike and riding like a d**k. Ask again why they use plate flippers.
20200724_074251.jpg

This Mensa candidate got on the 401 at Westney this morning on his white Ducati with a strait pipe (sounded like an unmuffled lawnmower) and proceeded to tailgate, lane split, tailgate etc. at 140kph +. I was cruising at 120 or so.

Either he made a stop or slowed down because I ended up behind the douche on the 404 then Woodbine where he continued to do it. eventually pulling into an industrial unit on 14th Ave.

T-shirt and sandals, extremely loud bike and riding like a d**k. Ask again why they use plate flippers.
View attachment 44245
??????????

wtf?
sandals?

View attachment 44245

"mensa candidate" ?????????????

Must be those new Kevlar socks on the market o_O

Also, how one can afford a Ducati, and not a new rear tire or common sense baffles me.

...but whats the point besides the 'oh cool' thing, and besides 407 evasion.

I'd say it's not so much 407/evasion but more about aesthetics for some riders prefer the look of a clean tail section with an integrated taillight and license plate holder that doesn't protrude at a right or obtuse angle, but rather follows the lines of the bike's undertail.

In Canada and the U.S. our plates are pretty small, but have you ever seen the big clunky plates on UK bikes?

Attachments

• UK-plate.jpg
    UK-plate.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
has anyone else here seen a guy riding a black sportbike with a fake license plate that is so obvious the guy clearly doesn't care, its flat lettered and paper or something not metal. it says "FTP" on it? in scarborough area

wtf ? ppl this dumb?

Back
Top Bottom