What's goin on in El Salvador? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's goin on in El Salvador?

Quote from Sky news in the video...

"Bukele's video has since gone viral online, receiving praise from right-wing commentators and activists"

So, wanting politicians that are not corrupt is a right wing value now?
Do these media outlets even know what they are writing these days?

Suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head...such a shame.

I'm shocked he's still alive in all honesty, in the earlier clips it almost seems as if he is shocked also 'I don't want to die' comment says it all that he knows he's making waves which may be too big for him to handle.

Not sure what's up with the 'right wing praise' has anything to do with it. Both sides are corrupt as $hit everywhere, some are just better than others at hiding it.

Suicide by 2 shots to the back of the head...such a shame.

I'm shocked he's still alive in all honesty, in the earlier clips it almost seems as if he is shocked also 'I don't want to die' comment says it all that he knows he's making waves which may be too big for him to handle.

Not sure what's up with the 'right wing praise' has anything to do with it. Both sides are corrupt as $hit everywhere, some are just better than others at hiding it.

I would think his attorney general is a bigger target.

I would think his attorney general is a bigger target.
AG can just say ‘nothing found’ and be done with it.

I mean…the AG could be as corrupt as anyone else.

What’s going on? A lot of house cleaning.

This guy is EXTREMELY beloved in the country. Little old grandmas to students and everyone in between.

I predict many former ministers fleeing the country in the near future.

AG can just say ‘nothing found’ and be done with it.

I mean…the AG could be as corrupt as anyone else.
I can't recall who found some dirt on PM Jean Chretien, IIRC it was Clark or Manning.

Chretien was given the documents and turned them over to the RCMP. The RCMP found the documents invalid and they were destroyed.

The commissionaire of the RCMP is appointed by the P.M. Hmmmm

I don't know about anyone else but if a competitor dumped false statements on me and they were proven as such, I'd have them framed and hung on a wall. It the competitor ever accused me of anything again I'd point to the fakes and rub his nose in them. "You're at it again."

We need a more accountable chain of command.

I don't know what's worse, our appointment system or the USA elected one that is a popularity contest.

When my brother was a Toronto motorcycle cop, he asked a mechanic about getting his bike washed. The mechanic replied "What do you think's holding it together?"

I watch snippets of the Trump trial and wonder what's holding their economy together.

Biden would look a lot better with more transparency with regards to his kid. You can love your kid without being his / her accomplice.

What is the base of the El Salvador economy and would it hold together if it was washed?

What is Canada's base? SNC Lavalin made a point. Foreign customers expect extras that are illegal here.

I was calling on the chief buyer of a large electrical contractor and he was just ending a terse discussion with a distributor. He hung up making a harsh point. "Name something you sell that I can't buy from someone else." Click.

Business isn't simple. It is fraught with kick backs, incentives, package deals, financing agreements and collusion. Some devices are legal but unethical. Which ones are which?

When my brother was a Toronto motorcycle cop, he asked a mechanic about getting his bike washed. The mechanic replied "What do you think's holding it together?"

I watch snippets of the Trump trial and wonder what's holding their economy together.

Biden would look a lot better with more transparency with regards to his kid. You can love your kid without being his / her accomplice.

What is the base of the El Salvador economy and would it hold together if it was washed?

What is Canada's base? SNC Lavalin made a point. Foreign customers expect extras that are illegal here.

I was calling on the chief buyer of a large electrical contractor and he was just ending a terse discussion with a distributor. He hung up making a harsh point. "Name something you sell that I can't buy from someone else." Click.

Business isn't simple. It is fraught with kick backs, incentives, package deals, financing agreements and collusion. Some devices are legal but unethical. Which ones are which?
Our boy in EL Salvador is focused solely on street crime he is ignoring white collar and rackets that goes a long way explaining his longevity. He is also blank checking the police and military that helps too.
Plenty of YT clips from different perspectives if anyone is interested in this social project.

Back
Top Bottom