What The HELL is Wrong With This Website? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What The HELL is Wrong With This Website?

Pegassus

Site Supporter
My new threads won't show up and dissappear into the wind, my replies only sometimes go through, I have not seen any new posts or threads in the insurance section since thursday yet I haven't heard a peep from anybody explaining the situation. What's going on?

My new threads won't show up and dissappear into the wind, my replies only sometimes go through, I have not seen any new posts or threads in the insurance section since thursday yet I haven't heard a peep from anybody explaining the situation. What's going on?

The dilithium crystals in the flux-capacitor matrix have to be replaced.. The word on the Star Fleet street is that it'll happen tomorrow :cool:

The problem is the original designers/writers of VBulletin are no longer around after the software got bought out. This version (version 4) was only half written when it got bought out and the quality of the software has gone downhill since.

The dilithium crystals in the flux-capacitor matrix have to be replaced.. The word on the Star Fleet street is that it'll happen tomorrow :cool:
So I was thinking while reading your post..what a nerd and then realized I actually know what you are talking about...dammm it

A bigger nerd would tell you Dilithium goes in a warp core, not a flux capacitor.

A flux capacitor runs on electricity.

There is hope for both of you yet.....

widget_aS0H1OK2vjzyD0IqfucMjO.jpg

The problem is the original designers/writers of VBulletin are no longer around after the software got bought out. This version (version 4) was only half written when it got bought out and the quality of the software has gone downhill since.

For real? Why not leave the thing on version 3.0 then? Why bother "upgrading" something for the worse?

I've noticed some really weird glitches the past few days as well...it seems to have only started recently :( When I log on, it doesn't go to my profile anymore, I have to click on 'What's new' and then onto my name to get to the profile to check posts, etc. Any new posts I make take awhile to show in the list and the threads disappear sometimes as well. It's very weird....and annoying!

Back
Top Bottom