What mods are you planning to do over the winter? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What mods are you planning to do over the winter?

rfld

I winterized the r6 already as this week is crapPy and weather is getting colder and it makes the family jewels shiver up if ya catch my saying.
Any plans you peoples have in modding your rocket or project?

My mods/to do that I wish that I has got money for: after market exhaust better tires flip up plate thingy and to get rid of the stock license plate holder.

going to put this little guy into my SR500 :p

6189815982_4042064910_z.jpg

- on my ZX10-R I want to remove my secondary butterflies... put on tech spec tank grip... hyper pro or gpr damper and maybe get my ECU reflashed if have my some money left over.

- try and sell my CBR 1000RR

- on my ZX6-R maybe put on a 12 o'clock bar

- on the R1 nothing! that ***** is BAD

Hopefully come across a good deal on a track-ready bike... *Fingers crossed*

Throw an r1 tail on the fz6, powder the wheels, and throwing the r6 internals into the fz6 engine. Some other things I can't remember right now.

I'm piecing together my GSXR front end and hope to have it together for next season. But I'll keep riding 'til the snow comes.

Putting these on in place of the original wimpy one on my Virago

Chris

horns.JPG

Grip heaters in next week so I can ride until we get snow. Then the bikes go away until spring. No time to mod when I'll be riding all winter on the sled and the slopes!
I never have an off season.

I've already done most of the mods, that I wanted to do. All that's really left, is the LED signal light inserts I bought to go into my Givi V35 saddlebags.

My winter mod list (while my leg is still "non weight bearing"):

Factory Pro SuperFlare Velocity Stacks
Factory Pro +4 Ignition Advance Rotor
AGG Racing Smog Block Off Plates
Dual DDM Digital 55watt 3,000k HID kits
Team Skeen Racing Extended 4" White "cut" frame sliders
Team Skeen Racing Swingarm Delrin Spools/Sliders
Denso Iridium plugs (5367, IU31A)
BMC air filter
Two Bro's Carbon Super Shorty 10" Slip-on (special order, produced by Two Bros just for me!)
Power Commander V with RevXtend unlock :happy3:
Driven 520 chain kit with DID ERV3 gold chain, blue +3 rear sprocket and gold Driven nuts
SpeedoHealer V4 (set to -10.8% for now, -11.9% when I get my new rear tire)
HVMP Extra Heavy Stainless Steel Bar Ends

Probably some other stuff I forgot.

General tune up (TB sync, etc.) and full dyno tune (woot for getting custom map!) at Z1!

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Zard TopGun full exhaust with removable baffles. That's it for this offseason. Unless anybody wants to donate for some BST wheels....;)

My winter mod list (while my leg is still "non weight bearing"):

Factory Pro SuperFlare Velocity Stacks
Factory Pro +4 Ignition Advance Rotor
AGG Racing Smog Block Off Plates
Dual DDM Digital 55watt 3,000k HID kits
Team Skeen Racing Extended 4" White "cut" frame sliders
Team Skeen Racing Swingarm Delrin Spools/Sliders
Denso Iridium plugs (5367, IU31A)
BMC air filter
Two Bro's Carbon Super Shorty 10" Slip-on (special order, produced by Two Bros just for me!)
Power Commander V with RevXtend unlock :happy3:
Driven 520 chain kit with DID ERV3 gold chain, blue +3 rear sprocket and gold Driven nuts
SpeedoHealer V4 (set to -10.8% for now, -11.9% when I get my new rear tire)
HVMP Extra Heavy Stainless Steel Bar Ends

Probably some other stuff I forgot.

General tune up (TB sync, etc.) and full dyno tune (woot for getting custom map!) at Z1!

-Jamie M.

better budget for 9 trackdays also !!!!

Tom_Cruise_crazy_laugh.gif

Last edited:
only mod i'll be doing on my bike is changing my tires...

sucks riding a bicycle.

:(

I was thinking rear sets and a slipper clutch. Bought the rear sets on a whim the other weekend out at GB and put them on already. So slipper clutch it will be over the winter. :)

post-17-1236345063.jpg

its aimed at TAFB

I was thinking rear sets and a slipper clutch. Bought the rear sets on a whim the other weekend out at GB and put them on already. So slipper clutch it will be over the winter. :)
What kind of rearsets did you go with?

18L Tank and seat.
New rocker roller bearings coated with some super duper special film to have them last 20 000KM... hopefully.
Vibration proofing all cables and wires.

Maybe a side rack and other stuff to make my smc the most badass touring motard.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom