What makes you love your partner? | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What makes you love your partner?

Not always. A lot of marriages are set up on a 50/50 scale of getting out of it what you put into it. If each of you gives 100% it works much better.
I think you misread things, the point referenced divorce, not marriage.

Technically the world was not in the great depression.
Yup, it was worldwide. The Great Depression started with the ‘29 stock market crash in the USA however it was worldwide within a couple of years. Every industrialized nation suffered.

How would you deal with this hypothetical situation?
  1. Partner is stuck in a crappy situation (like a crappy job)
  2. I tell my partner this and tell my partner that you could take pathways A,B,C,D etc to improve your standard of living
    1. A might be go back to school
    2. B might be go get a graduate certificate
    3. C might be apply to these jobs
  3. Outsiders believe partner is only doing what I want. Partner gets "empowered", fights back but knows #1 is true
  4. Partner becomes even more indecisive, gets stuck and is 70% likely to break down crying if you mention #2 .

So what do you do?

switch(partnerStatus)
{
case "":

case "":

default :

}
Bring in a mother in law.

This.

When men share their problems, it's so that they can find a solution.
When women share their problems, it's so they can have someone to listen to them.

So much truth and it drives me up the ******* wall lol

Yup, it was worldwide. The Great Depression started with the ‘29 stock market crash in the USA however it was worldwide within a couple of years. Every industrialized nation suffered.

sadly your both right, a lot of the world had started to climb out by the late 30's, but Germany was still paying zillions of dollars in reparations from WW1, ( for those that dont know, loosing team gets the bill for a world war) , so a loaf of bread in Germany cost about a wheelbarrow of cash. It was the hope that Germany could be a world power again if they could only find a scape goat (enter the Jews) and be a financial powerhouse, once they looted Europe. Thats what gave Adolph the opportunity to come to power.

Anybody see a comparison to 30's Germany and last weeks gong show in Washington?? not a huge stretch .

Now back to discussion about boobies!!

I didn't bother reading any of the insightful replies in here... trials and tribulations blah blah blah.

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 8 months and we never fight and everything is perfect!!!

(But seriously, some really good stuff in here ?)

Married 26 years, my wife is completely different. Hates M/C's and always gives me the raised eyebrow when i tell her i'm "thinking"of buying one.

I'm lucky...

I "thought" of buying my FJR... She went and bought it.

'Back in 2008 I was "thinking" of buying a bike, after about 17 years without one.
Her response to my humming and hawing over it...

"You're not getting any younger..."

I was caught between...
"You f*****g b***h... You think I'm gettin' old..?"(I was 42)
and...

Yeah you're right... I should get one.

I went with the latter and bought the 1250 Bandit

Back
Top Bottom