What is the most reliable smartphone? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is the most reliable smartphone?

I bought a cheap phone called Sky Pro Selfie. Its not that great. I will probably return it to Staples. Meanwhile, still looking for a good smartphone that can run apps smoothly. Not into games nor taking pics, so that should help me to get a good phone on an affordable budget.

I bought a cheap phone called Sky Pro Selfie. Its not that great. I will probably return it to Staples. Meanwhile, still looking for a good smartphone that can run apps smoothly. Not into games nor taking pics, so that should help me to get a good phone on an affordable budget.
The SKY phones from what I recall have bad reviews. In another thread the Moto G6 was suggested. ~$200

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Factory Direct flyer just arrived in my mailbox. iPhone 7 Plus 32gig unlocked, $549.

That's exactly what I'm still using (albeit mine is the 256gb model) and it's still an excellent phone - runs the latest iOS (and will probably run the next 2-3 releases yet, so you're future proof) and it's still snappy.

Owning your phone outright is the way to go right now.

I'll probably upgrade to an X or something in another year or so once they get down into my preferred affordability range, but meh, I've little desire to be on the cutting edge anymore, and honestly, my 7+ has been a Timex for me.

Factory Direct flyer just arrived in my mailbox. iPhone 7 Plus 32gig unlocked, $549.

That's exactly what I'm still using (albeit mine is the 256gb model) and it's still an excellent phone - runs the latest iOS (and will probably run the next 2-3 releases yet, so you're future proof) and it's still snappy.

Owning your phone outright is the way to go right now.

I'll probably upgrade to an X or something in another year or so once they get down into my preferred affordability range, but meh, I've little desire to be on the cutting edge anymore, and honestly, my 7+ has been a Timex for me.

Not the best way to go. With Koodo you can get a much cheaper phone than retail on the tab, and still be on a cheap Quebec plan. You can pay it off anytime and move to another plan. For example the P20 pro is $480, iPhone 7 also $480.

iPhone 7 also $480.

Not the plus, like I quoted.

Anyhow, I don't doubt there's better deals out there that can be had in the end, my main point was that buying an unlocked phone outright with no strings attached gives you the flexibility to move wherever you want, whenever you want. If you're in a Freedom service area for example, they offer the absolute best plans right now. If in a year or 2 something better comes along, we will simply pickup and move.

Yet, Ironically, both of these "technologies" are separately and quietly taking off.

9nohQh4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom