What happens when you have a computer, four monitors, and too much time on your hands? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What happens when you have a computer, four monitors, and too much time on your hands?

Baggsy

Site Supporter
Monitor base complete
of3gJtjl.jpg

Bootup
RaTa3Ndl.jpg

Success
owuL55jl.jpg

Cat tax
7DvWqzzl.jpg

Why keep the bases for the centre two monitors (ie why not wall mount them to your stand)? Are you making a drawer for the large lower section?

Why keep the bases for the centre two monitors (ie why not wall mount them to your stand)? Are you making a drawer for the large lower section?
The 29" monitor doesn't have mounting holes for a stand.
I'm still experimenting with where to put the keyboard and mouse. Previously, the keyboard was on the white pad in the drawer, but I had to have the chair at it's lowest height setting. The drawer slider is broken as well, so I am weighing my options. Currently, the keyboard is on top of the desk and the chair is at it's highest height. I kind of like the keyboard height, but it's probably too far under the monitor stand. The 29" might also be too far away to be useful, so I'll fart around with it some more before I get a final configuration.

Are you working part time or full time for CSIS? We need somebody that knows what they are doing. Lol. Maybe. ????

Are you working part time or full time for CSIS? We need somebody that knows what they are doing. Lol. Maybe. ????
Nope, I retired around seven or eight years ago, from a brokerage firm that was owned by a bank.

I was just about to ask if you worked for Questrade...

Back
Top Bottom