What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 91 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

Tonight I listened to a bunch of songs again. Barns and Country - You and I.

The oversized foodstuff product reminded me of this song, White Lies - Bigger than us. It's a great song too (older).

Then I listened to Buck 65 - Wicked and Weird again, which is in even higher rotation with me. Very low budget but wildly inventive video; combine that with a great alt hip hop vibe, beat, flow and lyrics is a really good song. Canadian too. In fact Rich Terfry aka Buck 65 currently hosts the CBC Drive program Monday through Friday from 3:30pm to 7pm EST on CBC Music Radio. Lots of great music out there. Enjoy.

Still have The Interrupters on heavy rotation.
Concert at Rebel next Wednesday.
Still on the fence if I'm gonna go.
Do 46 year olds go to punk (cali-ska-punk) concerts??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hell yes!

@Joe Bass, if it's your scene go for it! I was surprised at the age of so many people in various music scenes, from punk to EDM... you can tell these scenes have been around for a while and have their fan bases. Check out the old people on some of Solumun's EDM sets here, makes you sound young
wink.gif

Last edited:

ummm, why not?

I just got back from ten insane days in ibiza, my dream vacation for 20 years, I turned 41 there. Just last weekend did club space in Miami for Loco dice and Jaime jones on the terrace. I was by far not the oldest one there. there's no age limit for a passion for music. you're only as old as you act. The only one that gives a f*ck is "you" Ive learned.

Great new indie song from a well known TO indie band.

Metric - Risk
Another band that my son is really into.
Great song.

Back
Top Bottom