What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 83 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

god I love finding new incredibly talented artists. Gives me more stuff to listen to and more stuff to learn on guitar - if anyone has any similar artists please post them because i need new stuff to learn on guitar.

Let's share. It's great
smile.gif
. Underground Lovers is a 90's alt rock band, does anyone recognize them?

Here's a recent new song on YouTube; unlisted (never seen that before), less than a week old and under 500 views. Consider it an early fan preview. I like the song, check it out.

Underground Lovers - 'The Passer-by'

god I love finding new incredibly talented artists. Gives me more stuff to listen to and more stuff to learn on guitar - if anyone has any similar artists please post them because i need new stuff to learn on guitar.

Ok probably not similar, but this is what came to mind when listening to your post. Not sure if it is the music, or the mutant 7 string guitars. Anyway, rock on....

Sounds a whole bunch like most of the music from "Scale the Summit".

Leo Moracchioli.
Guy redoes pop songs into metal. Has a huge YouTube following. Has covered everything from Adele's "Hello" to Madonna's "Vogue" and the god awful "Baby Shark" song. Has something like 28 albums of covers so far.

Kinda off thread --
My son has been looking forward to the Twenty One Pilots concert coming up this Wednesday for months.
Unfortunately news went out last night that due to the Raptors finals game on Thursday, the concert will be cancelled & money refunded.
Anyone have tix for Tuesday for sale?

Sent from my Purple LGG4 using Tapatalk

Kinda off thread --
My son has been looking forward to the Twenty One Pilots concert coming up this Wednesday for months.
Unfortunately news went out last night that due to the Raptors finals game on Thursday, the concert will be cancelled & money refunded.
Anyone have tix for Tuesday for sale?

Joe, I just checked and tickets are still available through the portal on their website 21pilotstour.com

0389e19d98a5d9ab4b12766a1403c71e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Robbo
Took me to a reseller site
Prices are all in US
Will have to wait (I think) till my son gets home as they are only doing mobile tix
So I would have to purchase with his phone, right?
Sorry I'm old and used to have to camp out overnight to get tix to a show that I wanted to see.

Back
Top Bottom