What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 79 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

This is a great deep house set. Solomun - Belgium 2018

I've been enjoying a few Belgian beers lately too
beer2.gif

I'm back to feasting on new music which is great
rotate.gif
. At >22M views this is a big hit for Indie rock.
Lovelytheband - Broken
Didn't we see this a while back?
Or maybe not....
I think I was just saying that this and MGMT "kids" and Foster The People "pumped up kicks" were similar imho.
I do like them all.
My kid says I'm crazy and neither soumd like FtP

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Those are some great songs there @Joe Bass
thumb_up.gif
. I checked back more and you're right; that song is with the broken links in the old GTAM software posts. Great memory. I probably did a quick check to posts coming after the GTAM update, and a search using the GTAM function. FWIW, I very recently found that the search function isn't working for me when I limit it to the thread I'm in and use a keyword plus my username as author. It falsely reports 0 results.

I may be open to a few unintentional redundant song posts here until that bug gets fixed. At least it spurs good music talk
thumbsup.gif

For the sake of new
smile.gif
here's another song that caught my attention. This Canadian alt rock band (mentioned here before) keeps putting out hits. If you watch NHL games you've probably heard one of their other songs played in the arenas. This song is about 1 week old on YT and has ~200k views. Cheers

Mother Mother - It's Alright

@kwtoxman you never cease to amaze me.......are you 15 years old, by any chance? Lol.
My son walks in the door yesterday and the FIRST thing he says is "have you ever heard of Mother Mother?"
I told him that I don't know their music, but pretty sure they play them on Y108 (as I saw a contest to see them posted last month)
Seems to be the band all the kids are talking about at school.

@kwtoxman my son says to listen to this track.
I'll be hearing it for the first time now.

LOL @Joe Bass, I definitely belie my age with music. I've posted before about currently being in a lifetime fourth musical 'renaissance'
bowdown.gif
. Since my music back catalog is chock full this renaissance is all about new music
smileheart.gif
. It's now easier to find great music than ever before... and there's more music than ever before. Cheers.

Cool on that YT link, I know I posted that song earlier here (and at least 2-3 more songs by Mother Mother). It's the recent commonly used NHL arena song I mentioned
thumb_up.gif
. It's nice to see your son into Mother Mother; hip hop and rap have overtaken any and all rock music by far for popularity, let alone alt/indie rock.

Another great new song here
smile.gif
. These guys are Indie rock band royalty imo. One week old and almost 600K views. Audio only, no official video yet. New new.
The National - 'You Had Your Soul with You'

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom