What Are You Currently Listening To? | Page 126 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What Are You Currently Listening To?

Any Dio (RJD) fans on the board? Here is where he got started, very early work..... Not what you will expect!

Credited with introducing the Devil Horns to metal

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

New music is where it's at. It's top notch in combination with finding the time and sources to deep dive enough and ID excellent bands/songs with <100K YT views.

And no excuses for the seniors here... I'm >@joebass old iirc, :). Old enough to be sharing new 2020 songs popularly with high-school and university sons and daughters, plus friend's high school and university sons and daughters.

To close off the four songs I posted 2020 New Years eve and early morning 2021, they're also my top 4 songs released in 2020. And here's one of them live. Wow good, enjoy.

Everyone has their own music tastes, so may you all be able to deep dive and enjoy your favourite scene.

For those interested, here's the current #5 song in my top 2020 song list. And from a band I've posted before.

Last edited:

This is a great song to learn to sing.

@Joe Bass How on earth did I not know of lauryn hill before today?

The sound of a Radical SR8 repeatedly smashing into walls because I'm Asian and can't ******* drive apparently lol

I'm reminiscing about a lost friend, the singer for the Pogues. In my youth i spent 6 mos as a vagabond in Ireland so I could get an Irish passport - my ticket to work in the new EU.

I met a MacGowan in Shannon IE in 1981. We drank a lot of Puchin (with Mick Casey and Mikey Pittman), and did Catholic-Irish man things for 20 days together then headed our separate ways. A few years later I got a letter telling me to go to Amsterdam, he was touring and making week to week wages. Turned out he hit it big as a musician, wrote a classic called Fairy Tail of New York after we met. After Amsterdam we never met again. I watched one of hi videos tonight. Hi Shane, if you read this and can remember the night on the church steps of Traleee, chime in.

Last edited:
I'm reminiscing about a lost friend, the singer for the Pogues. In my youth i spent 6 mos as a vagabond in Ireland so I could get an Irish passport - my ticket to work in the new EU.

I met a MacGowan in Shannon IE in 1981. We drank a lot of Puchin (with Mick Casey and Mikey Pittman), and did Catholic-Irish man things for 20 days together then headed our separate ways. A few years later I got a letter telling me to go to Amsterdam, he was touring and making week to week wages. Turned out he hit it big as a musician, wrote a classic called Fairy Tail of New York after we met. After Amsterdam we never met again. I watched one of hi videos tonight. Hi Shane, if you read this and can remember the night on the church steps of Traleee, chime in.

Am I missing something?
I don't see any news of his passing.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

cant believe this chick rhymed punani with dasani :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom