What are these helmets worth? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What are these helmets worth?

Nikola Tesla

Looking to sell these, don't really know how much I should be asking! They are all Large and in great condition.

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20210412-130637.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20210412-130637.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Resized_Screenshot_20210412-130657.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20210412-130657.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 43
  • Resized_Screenshot_20210412-130145.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20210412-130145.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 43
I wouldn't buy a used helmet either... I doubt you'll be able to get much for them unfortunately.

I wouldn't buy a used helmet either... I doubt you'll be able to get much for them unfortunately.
If I buy used helmets (which happens rarely), I want no visible marks, less than five years old and then I am in the ~$100 range (or less). They get used as occasional passenger helmets or on a side by side (where I still believe helmets are stupid).

If they got used for role playing, my potential price has gone down.

Roll play with helmets:

71e1Jz-gRyL._AC_SX522_.jpg

How old? Any marks? Have they been used? Used helmets are a really tough sell. I wouldn't buy a used helmet from a random person. It's my brain, paying a bit extra to know it has the best chance is fine with me.
No Idea! No marks, I purchased a motorcycle 2 years ago and the person just gave me everything associated, clothing too! Ive never wore them. That's what I initially thought, was gonna throw them on kijiji for $50 each and see if anyone would be interested!

Used helmets are worth the same as used underwear. Cut the straps off and throw them in the garbage.
Now your conscience is clear. No one will ever be hurt because of them.

No
Give your un-wanted helmets to your local EMTs or fire department.
Remember you're NOT supposed to remove the helmet of an injured person?
Well they've decided it's better to remove the helmet in most cases, unless there is a reason NOT to, and your local EMTs and fire departments want these helmets to practice with.

No
Give your un-wanted helmets to your local EMTs or fire department.
Remember you're NOT supposed to remove the helmet of an injured person?
Well they've decided it's better to remove the helmet in most cases, unless there is a reason NOT to, and your local EMTs and fire departments want these helmets to practice with.
It's very difficult to find a first responder that will take them. Years ago they would.

I was told in Waterloo region that they get their training package as a kit. Comes with everything they need to deal with victims.

Back
Top Bottom