What a rush........ :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

What a rush........ :)

fjbabe

Hey all,

Well today I adventured out for my first long ride alone... lol I went to belle-ville to surprise my bro then to tweed to see my aunt. Had a great visit.. Best part the ride there and home.. Wow didn't know my little 500 could go so fast:lmao: Now I really know what freedom feels like and cant wait to do it again..

It may have taken me 23 years to finally do it but now I will never stop, its just way to much fun I love the rush....

I FEEL THE NEED, THE NEED FOR SPEED........... ( WELL BEING SAFE OF COURSE ;) )

PS... FOR THE RECORD I'M NOT AS OLD AS IT MAY SOUND LMAO :D

Cheers

Congrats! I started getting into longer solo touring later into my first season, and haven't looked back.

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

hey i remember that you got into an accident or something and had been waiting for your update.

now it's great to see you back on the road. ride safe girl. i know exactly what you are talking about the rush and the need for speed. lol!

Congratluations on your first long solo and welcome to the "freedom rush". Reminds me of my first solo.

hey i remember that you got into an accident or something and had been waiting for your update.

now it's great to see you back on the road. ride safe girl. i know exactly what you are talking about the rush and the need for speed. lol!

Thank you and yes I was hit 3rd day on bike and had to wait tooooo long to get bike back lol all I wanna do is keeping riding but its not always fun alone :( so maybe if your ever out this way pm me :)

Cheers and thanks

Thank you and yes I was hit 3rd day on bike and had to wait tooooo long to get bike back lol all I wanna do is keeping riding but its not always fun alone :( so maybe if your ever out this way pm me :)

Cheers and thanks

Noted chief!!

Good stuff on the ride, First time i flew up the 400 felt the same way. Ride safe and enjoy the rest of the season

Back
Top Bottom