what a friday... | GTAMotorcycle.com

what a friday...

Wose

So I'm going north on kennedy around 6pm tonight, as I pass over the 407 and come to a stop at the lights my bike dies! Literally, i come to a complete stop and the motor just cuts. So from the far left lane i duck walk my cbr125 across all the lanes and onto the sidewalk by the VW dealership.

I then proceed to just take a quick look around the bike, I'm guessing it's an electrical problem because even with the key turned... tried running and starting it with friends that came to help but nothing. An 18-wheeler even offered to help tow the bike but he was going north and i had to head south. eventually my buddies and i stowed it into a van and took it home.

just thought i'd share =P

Sounds simple, but I have to ask. Gas in the tank?

looooooooool!!!

I guess your a newb to bikes just like me :)

I once couldnt start my bike...reason, kick stand was still out. Was puzzled for about 10 min until it hit me.

I also left the kill switch on and the bike just wouldnt start at all, if all that fails, check your fuel...maybe you ran out =D

tank was full, filled it earlier that day... and ya im a total newb, it's my first season =)

Weird thing I learned was that if I stop with a jolt, my bike dies. Seemed to be a fuel feed issue. Cbr 125 is a solid bike so don't think it should be a major problem.

Back
Top Bottom