Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

I’m not going to be there so don’t think you need to show up on my account

So if you not gonna be there, I’m not gonna ride an hour in traffic to eat alone ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My condolences, I'm sorry for your loss.
I'll let you know how the burgers are. Maybe @Joe Bass comment on how unexceptional this place is will echo true

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk
Are you eating yet??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Are you eating yet??

Pretty dope tbh
The Notorious BLT is pretty good. Their burger meat isn't quite smashed to form a patty too swell. But the overall taste is reeeeeeeeeally good
74f03e4c88e1dcbaf0d9a23585fbb97d.jpg

Pretty dope tbh
The Notorious BLT is pretty good. Their burger meat isn't quite smashed to form a patty too swell. But the overall taste is reeeeeeeeeally good
74f03e4c88e1dcbaf0d9a23585fbb97d.jpg

Ok
So that burger is not nearly as greasy as the one I had.
Even the top bun was literally coated in grease.
Might have to give them another try....
But that bacon though....

they are my current favourite in the GTA.

2nd time a bunch of bikers showed up there they gave us 2 trays of spicy fries for free.

2nd time a bunch of bikers showed up there they gave us 2 trays of spicy fries for free.
Not sure if you are planning on bumping up Woody's to next week, but I'm hoping to make that one. I hear great things about their veggie burgers and fries.

Vaughan?
Or downtown?

Not sure if you are planning on bumping up Woody's to next week, but I'm hoping to make that one. I hear great things about their veggie burgers and fries.
ill be there, Bison burger calls my name.

there's also a badass empanada place right behind it with some kick ass savory and dessert options.

Might have to give them another try....
But that bacon though....

I will say, that bacon was reeeeaaall *thick* ;)

Also it was great to meet with @Michael0124 and our friend that I don't quite remember his name Anoop(?) on the white SV (apologies!)

Last edited:
I will say, that bacon was reeeeaaall *thick* ;)

Also it was great to meet with @Michael0124 and our friend that I don't quite remember his name Nanuq(?) on the white SV (apologies!)

Was nice meeting you (again lol) @Mango Rider and your friend. The white SV650 was Anoop, aka @voyageur. Was nice meeting him as well.

And the burgers were good....
Loved the *again* part @Michael0124 ...was an interesting story lol

It was nice chatting with you guys too :) Beautiful bikes, great food and some nice conversation...enjoyed it!

@Mango Rider - let your BIL know was nice meeting him. Hope to see you guys around!

ill be there, Bison burger calls my name.

there's also a badass empanada place right behind it with some kick ass savory and dessert options.

If you mean The Empanada Company, yeah, that's one of my favorites. Love the beef short rib empanadas. They also have an ongoing Groupon that comes and goes:

Back
Top Bottom