Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s | Page 17 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekly BurgeRR & BBQ Meetup - Wednesday’s

I'm gonna try and make this one, If Shane has not got a full group I'll see if i can tag along
You are more than welcome to join:)
Since the route is about 2 - 2.5hrs, let's plan to meet up at for 4:30pm here: Shell Gas Station - Unity Gate & Winston Churchill.

That should put us at the burger spot anywhere between 6:30-7pm and also give us a chance to have a quick stop if anyone needs to stretch their legs. Does that work for you and @Fuzzbuster ?

You are more than welcome to join if you like. It's nothing fancy - ride a comfortable pace and head up Winston Churchill to Forks, then head east towards Richmond Hill from there. I live near 403/Winston Churchill and just don't want to take thr 403/401 to get there. Something like:
View attachment 50883
I’ll come, I’m in nobleton but can meet you guys somewhere along the way, making any stops?

I’ll come, I’m in nobleton but can meet you guys somewhere along the way, making any stops?
I didn't have any planned stops, since it's a short ride to start with, but as you can see below we will ride near the Nobleton area.
My guess is we would be at point#12 between 6:00-6:30, dependent on traffic.

Most of these roads after the Forks I have not been on before, but they looked better than going in a straight line.
Edited image below to remove King/Vaughan Rd due to bridge closure.
1630468199934.png

Last edited:
I didn't have any planned stops, since it's a short ride to start with, but as you can see below we will ride near the Nobleton area.

Most of these roads I have not been on before, but they looked better than going in a straight line.
Hmmm, ill try and find you guys along the way, if not I’ll see you all at the burger spot!

Most of these roads I have not been on before, but they looked better than going in a straight line.
View attachment 50898

Hey @shanekingsley ,

avoid King Vaughan Rd east of Hwy 27, it's currently closed due to bridge work at the small stream

ss kvr.jpg

Think I may come out for this, that burger looks pretty good!

Last edited:
@shanekingsley I'll try to make it also! I have a friend in Brampton who wants to join if he can meet en-route. I'm thinking somewhere along the Forks?

@shanekingsley I'll try to make it also! I have a friend in Brampton who wants to join if he can meet en-route. I'm thinking somewhere along the Forks?
Sounds good! If we leave on time and traffic is ok, then we we should be passing through there around 5:15 - 5:30. If you see a black VStrom w/ black helmet and others following, just join in nicely.

Looks like a nice day for riding too.

Last edited:
Sounds good! If we leave on time and traffic is ok, then we we should be passing through there around 5:15 - 5:30. If you see a black VStrom w/ black helmet and others following, just join in nicely.

Looks like a nice day for riding too.

Is it 4:30 KSU from Shell? I'll meet at the start and he can join us along the way. He's 10 minutes from Steeles and Winston Churchill, so if we're taking WC up, he might prefer to join from there (probably the Maple Lodge Farms "Chicken Shop"). I'll give him options. He'll be on a blue SV650.

Is it 4:30 KSU from Shell? I'll meet at the start and he can join us along the way. He's 10 minutes from Steeles and Winston Churchill, so if we're taking WC up, he might prefer to join from there (probably the Maple Lodge Farms "Chicken Shop"). I'll give him options. He'll be on a blue SV650.
Anyone joining the pac on the way to the burger joint, just look for my new rad guard, cant miss it! No instructions with it so i just glued it!

Most of these roads after the Forks I have not been on before, but they looked better than going in a straight line.
Edited image below to remove King/Vaughan Rd due to bridge closure.
View attachment 50907
You'll enjoy Castlederg Sideroad, I take that home from Brampton most nights. Just my opinion, but I would take Castlederg to 27 and go north to Aurora Rd. Take that to Jane St go south and turn left at the first lights. That turns into St Johns Sideroad and you can take that over to Leslie and go south. I think there will be a little less traffic that way. Your choice...

You'll enjoy Castlederg Sideroad, I take that home from Brampton most nights. Just my opinion, but I would take Castlederg to 27 and go north to Aurora Rd. Take that to Jane St go south and turn left at the first lights. That turns into St Johns Sideroad and you can take that over to Leslie and go south. I think there will be a little less traffic that way. Your choice...
Thanks very much for the tips. I'm not familiar at all with the area, so much appreciated:)

Sounds good.
I was hoping for 4:30 KSU from the Shell and the Maple Lodge Farms works great - should probably take us about 10 minutes to get there.
Seems like a good turnout happening here, so it would be nice to get there by 7 and get our food and posing on.

Back
Top Bottom