water heater rental - contract | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

water heater rental - contract

@bakaboy , you and my farmer dad would have got along great . Guy never had a car loan , credit card or a mortgage.

He called me one day from the local chevy dealer to pick him up and drive him to the bank, I was working from home near by. I asked whats up on the way to the bank, he said he needed to get a bank draft to pay for a new car. I say, why not just write Tommy a cheque , you guys have dealt with each other for 30+yrs.
He tells me a chegue would have a .75cent service charge and bank drafts are free for seniors at his branch. I take an hr off work , drive across town and he saves .75 cents, which is why he was paying cash for a 38K car.
Take care of the pennies and the dollars look after themselves.

My S-I-L would take her aunt grocery shopping and the aunt used coupons. With them tea bags were a nickel cheaper at the store five miles away and she would do without rather than spend the extra nickel. Apparently she also hung the used bags out on the cloths line so they could be used again.

It costs me more to drive to a cheap gas bar than what it saves me on a fill up. If people didn't do that the gas stations wouldn't have to compete would they?

Back
Top Bottom