Want to rent your camper trailer?? Make some cash! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Want to rent your camper trailer?? Make some cash!

dash8

Hey guys, thanks for looking....

Myself, dad, brother and father in law are heading to Oshkosh for the air show July 30th to Aug 4th, and was thinking if there is someone with a newer, clean camper trailer that can sleep 4 adults separately, preferably with a genny and A/C, and wants to make some cash, here's the deal:

We need a trailer that sleeps 4-5 adults in separate beds, for about 4, maybe 5 days, at the campsite right beside the airport in Oshkosh. We will be towing it with a more than capable Cadillac escalade.

As I said, 4 adults, no smoking or pets, we just need a comfortable place to sleep, more so for Dad, as he is pushing 80 and a tent isn't too comfortable for him...

There will be no risk for you, we can video the unit, and we will not damage it in any way... We have all our sleeping bags, etc..and of course we cover gas for Genny..

If its sitting in your driveway, why not make some cash?

Pm me if you can help!

Thanks!

Enjoy the fly in... Some day I'll make it down there, but if I do I plan to be sleeping under the wing of whatever I end up eventually flying down in.

Enjoy the fly in... Some day I'll make it down there, but if I do I plan to be sleeping under the wing of whatever I end up eventually flying down in.

Its awesome, definitely worth the trip... We fly for a living, so a little camper time is a welcome break lol

Hey guys, thanks for looking....

Myself, dad, brother and father in law are heading to Oshkosh for the air show July 30th to Aug 4th, and was thinking if there is someone with a newer, clean camper trailer that can sleep 4 adults separately, preferably with a genny and A/C, and wants to make some cash, here's the deal:

We need a trailer that sleeps 4-5 adults in separate beds, for about 4, maybe 5 days, at the campsite right beside the airport in Oshkosh. We will be towing it with a more than capable Cadillac escalade.

As I said, 4 adults, no smoking or pets, we just need a comfortable place to sleep, more so for Dad, as he is pushing 80 and a tent isn't too comfortable for him...

There will be no risk for you, we can video the unit, and we will not damage it in any way... We have all our sleeping bags, etc..and of course we cover gas for Genny..

If its sitting in your driveway, why not make some cash?

Pm me if you can help!

Thanks!

What happens if you are involved in a crash? It gets stolen or damaged?

This is why there are places where you can rent out trailers/rv's and you have insurance for the above scenarios.

What happens if you are involved in a crash? It gets stolen or damaged?

This is why there are places where you can rent out trailers/rv's and you have insurance for the above scenarios.

Obviously I either put it on my insurance for the week, or we pay the premium for the owner to do it..

i know there are rental places, but they charge quite a bit and I figured one of the members would like the cash instead

Back
Top Bottom