Want to learn - on track | GTAMotorcycle.com

Want to learn - on track

Golo13

Site Supporter
Hi, I used to ride and kinda have forgotten everything, glad to be back
I know I have a bike somewhere that needs to be dusted off, looking to get a cafe racer and do a lot of track days.
Need to get to the race track and do lots of track days - need all the help and equipment and TIPS..

We are a new track organizer that is focused on a sense of community and getting more people into track riding. We have lots of new members already pre-registered which have never been to the track. We host at Grand Bend which is an excellent track to learn on; the surface is quite good, it's technical and not super fast with large grass runoffs. Check out our site and we hope to see you out there! We also have a community on Facebook that I'd like to invite you to join.

We are a new track organizer that is focused on a sense of community and getting more people into track riding. We have lots of new members already pre-registered which have never been to the track. We host at Grand Bend which is an excellent track to learn on; the surface is quite good, it's technical and not super fast with large grass runoffs. Check out our site and we hope to see you out there! We also have a community on Facebook that I'd like to invite you to join.

Beginners programming? Just getting my feet wet now but I have always been interested in riding on a track.

Back
Top Bottom