Walster | GTAMotorcycle.com

Walster

black_CG2

Full Review: https://ingloriousrider.wordpress.com/my-luggage-set-up/walster/

Imagine digging through your jacket pocket to take out your wallet. Or imagine digging to pull out your phone so that you can input the beautiful lady’s phone number. The problem is sometimes the zipper gets stuck or you have other stuff in your pocket. So you have to shuffle through everything.

Fear not, we have walster! This two in one carry on style holster will solve all the problems!

Full Disclosure: I was given this product as a gift and I am writing a full review on it. My opinions are completely honest and my own. The logo is in Bengali and it says Ohom in Bengali. Ohom means pride.

Now lets get on it.
The walster is very simple. It employs cross over design on your back and under your armpits. The attachments are very secure. I would not recommend just to wear it without a jacket while riding, not that you should be riding without a jacket anyway.
Once you wear the jacket, the walster stays safe and secure. In one pocket, you put your wallet and in other, you put your phone. The walster comes with its own wallet, designed to fit. I love this wallet! It is very simple and minimalistic. It forces you to get organized, get rid of your clutter and keep things simple and easily reachable.

The product also looks good when you wear it. I appreciate how simple it is to use. The walster is 100% genuine leather and is available in multiple colours.

In conclusion, I must say that I am super impressed and happy with this product. If you are interested in this awesome Walster, let me know and I will be happy to connect you to the seller.
Keep the shiny side up!

Yes, the product might be a copy but is still a good product, genuine leather, well made and well priced.

Last edited:
Where is the review?

If you want it to be read, paste it on this site. I'm not clicking through to your own.

Last edited:
I clicked it. Thank you for taking the time to create that meaningful motorcycle related content. Be sure not to click on the next newsroomBS.com link guys...

a complete rip off of the Canadian invented LD west holster.

I have and use it in the summer months and I dont work for the friggin company,lol.

https://www.ldwest.com/

BB

Last edited:
Thumbs down to a useless post. Sorry CG2, at least include a short version in your post here so people can decide whether it is worth their time to open the link.

Hifd3zl.gif

My sincere apologies. Posted entire thing.

Also, the product in the link posted by busabim is 89 US. The product I reviewed is $50 cad.

Hope you guys are having a good day :)

why not just come out and say we copied the LD holster and for half the price by our holster...

BB

why not just come out and say we copied the LD holster and for half the price by our holster...

BB

I am not the seller, so I do not know which copy was used.

If anyone is interested, you can pm me and I am more than happy to show you the product :)

a complete rip off of the Canadian invented LD west holster.

I have and use it in the summer months and I dont work for the friggin company,lol.

https://www.ldwest.com/

BB

THe LD west product is crap. They use PU leather or "Vegan leather", as in it is not leather. Costs over $118 USD and is made in china from ****** materials. Bought it thinking I was getting something hand made in Canada.

THe LD west product is crap. They use PU leather or "Vegan leather", as in it is not leather. Costs over $118 USD and is made in china from ****** materials. Bought it thinking I was getting something hand made in Canada.

This is sad.

Would you like to check out Walster? Here is the thing. Seller gets them made in leather tannery factories in Bangladesh. Material is 100% cowskin leather.

I still use mine with no issues :).

Would love to see it. I love how my LD west holster works, but not how it was made and for its cost. I do not count on it lasting long and having a real leather one as back up may not be a bad idea. They also send it with no warranty and even state on the package the product may contain imperfections and user assumes all risk. LD west is a BS company. Will post a pick of their package.

Back
Top Bottom