Vintage Festival 2021 at Mosport will have Spectators. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vintage Festival 2021 at Mosport will have Spectators.

TSC_113

Copied from vrra.ca

Purchase your tickets from our on-line spectator ticket portal. Weekend pass $35, Sunday only $20 and includes camping, free parking, full access to paddock and spectacular vintage motorcycles and sidecars. Chat with the racers and sidecar passengers, browse the souvenirs, view the exciting races from many vantage points around the track. Do you enjoy the slow motion close ups at corner 5 or the fast downhill sweeping curve of corner 2?

TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON-LINE ONLY
Closing at NOON on Thursday August 5, 2021.

Our eticket site collects mandatory contact tracing information which will be held for 30 days. Covid health declaration on ticket site. No refunds as we race rain or shine. Masks are required as per government and CTMP regulations for large gatherings.

BUY HERE—-> https://app.etickets.to/buy/?e=18840

Yes, the pricing has changed from the early poster. The weekend pass is less expensive and the day pass is more. It all balances out. See you at the Vintage Festival.

NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.

And Szoke will be doing a couple of laps on an H2R!

Copied from vrra.ca

Purchase your tickets from our on-line spectator ticket portal. Weekend pass $35, Sunday only $20 and includes camping, free parking, full access to paddock and spectacular vintage motorcycles and sidecars. Chat with the racers and sidecar passengers, browse the souvenirs, view the exciting races from many vantage points around the track. Do you enjoy the slow motion close ups at corner 5 or the fast downhill sweeping curve of corner 2?

TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ON-LINE ONLY
Closing at NOON on Thursday August 5, 2021.

Our eticket site collects mandatory contact tracing information which will be held for 30 days. Covid health declaration on ticket site. No refunds as we race rain or shine. Masks are required as per government and CTMP regulations for large gatherings.

BUY HERE—-> https://app.etickets.to/buy/?e=18840

Yes, the pricing has changed from the early poster. The weekend pass is less expensive and the day pass is more. It all balances out. See you at the Vintage Festival.

NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.
Hmmm. Could be a fun camping trip with the little guy. Thanks for posting.

Great to see this event back on the Calandar. I don’t believe they could run it last year because of COVID.

Used to race a 350K4 Honda and a RZ350 in the VRRA but some of the best times were going to Mosport with my Father and just wondering around the pits looking at all the old bikes and talking to people. Good times.

Heading out for the weekend to help/watch a buddy race in P4. Really looking forward to seeing some fun racing...

Heading out for the weekend to help/watch a buddy race in P4. Really looking forward to seeing some fun racing...
Enjoy. I wish I could be there. What bike is your friend riding?

I enjoy the smells as much as the sights and sounds. There is always someone out on an old two stroke and you still get that little whiff of Castrol-R when they pass by

Kid and I are in. Anyone know what to expect? Never camped at mosport before. Come self-sufficient? Places to buy food?

They have a snack bar with typical burgers and fries fare, but if you are going to prepare your own food I think you will probably have to stock up. I think its brilliant for kids

They used to have a band on Saturday Night. Is that still on or did COVID kill it?

Kid and I are in. Anyone know what to expect? Never camped at mosport before. Come self-sufficient? Places to buy food?
There are showers in the washrooms near the paddocks and also on the outside of the back straight across the Canadian Tire bridge

Also, bring plenty of 🍺 and firewood! A bicycle helps for getting around to watch from different turns

Have a great time!

Covid means none of us are sure what to expect.

Bring wood
Bring food
Bring bicycles

Be adaptive

Stop by and find us.

Hmm. I dont have a crap bicycle and I dont ever leave the good one unattended away from home. I am assuming we are dealing with mostly dirt here so a scooter isnt worthwhile?

Schedule of events posted anywhere? I see endurance races friday afternoon but didnt see actual times. I probably cant make those but maybe. Similarly szokes laps on sunday afternoon but I dont know when.

Will probably show up friday late or sat early, didnt see actual gate times either.

Hmm. I dont have a crap bicycle and I dont ever leave the good one unattended away from home. I am assuming we are dealing with mostly dirt here so a scooter isnt worthwhile?

Schedule of events posted anywhere? I see endurance races friday afternoon but didnt see actual times. I probably cant make those but maybe. Similarly szokes laps on sunday afternoon but I dont know when.

Will probably show up friday late or sat early, didnt see actual gate times either.
Many people ride around on pitbikes so a scooter should be fine although you will need to take the road and tunnel to get to the outside of turns 2, 3, 4 and 5a/b
There is a bridge that can be crossed between 1 and 2 but there are stairs

The grounds are a combination of dirt, asphalt, gravel and grass

Many people ride around on pitbikes so a scooter should be fine although you will need to take the road and tunnel to get to the outside of turns 2, 3, 4 and 5a/b
There is a bridge that can be crossed between 1 and 2 but there are stairs

The grounds are a combination of dirt, asphalt, gravel and grass
You overestimate my scooter. Although being on a motorcycle forum, I should have been more specific. Picture more like razor scooter with inline skate wheels than honda ruckus.

Any motorized vehicle outside paddock must be plated or the motor storm troopers will tackle you.

Schedule is set but I only have as a pdf

Endurance on Friday is 3 to 5 pm.

Modern Lightweight is an invitational class (thank you, VRRA). As of right now, there's 14 of us on the grid.

I haven't ridden Mosport on the R3 before. I'm expecting it to slow down going uphill on the main straight. Might need to gear down. LOL

That's a lot of racing to watch for $35. Its great value.

My own favourite periods are P3 and early P4 as that was when I was going to High School and drooling over GPZ's, GS's, RD350LC's, RZ's. One of my favourite bikes even today is the original twin shock GPZ550 D1. Lovely bike. I have a friend who races one in AHRMA and its still competitive although he has Megacycle cams and CR's on it which helps.

Have fun if you're going. Looks to have all the ingredients of a good weekend. Would love to see that H2R.

Back
Top Bottom