Video of biker allegedly running away from accident on QEW

Maybe was just walking it off:dontknow: or going for :icescream:?
 
Not sure how he'd explain walking down Dundas St with a motorcycle helmet, jacket & backpack but no bike. :P
 
In Toronto??? That's unpossible!
 
What could be more cautious than...parking...your bike and exiting the highway? Zero chance of accident after that.
 
I sold an exhaust to some dummy kid last fall that just turned 18. (I found out his age because I met him at a bank and he complained about new fees because he no longer has a youth bank account). Anyway, I asked him how he could afford to insure the R6 he was riding. Simple - fire and theft insurance only (winter storage insure, all year round). If he crashes, he'll run away and report it stolen, or he'll be dead.

What a winner. Probably already in the obituaries somewhere.
 
Ya know, the word allegedly is incorrectly and way overused these days. There's no "allegedly" in this situation, a motorcyclist did in fact run away from a crashed bike. There's no disputing it in the video. When a person is found and charged, he (yes, most likely a male) becomes the alleged perpetrator of the crime. Allegedly is attributed to the person charged before being found guilty or innocent, not the incident. I constantly see and hear this in news reports.
 
Back
Top Bottom