Versys 300 or cb500x | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Versys 300 or cb500x

Yep - good deal
2016 Honda CB500X | Sport Bikes | Kitchener / Waterloo | Kijiji

$_59.JPG

That's a good deal! Except wife hated the color
What does that have to do with it? Will it be her bike?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

That's a pretty good deal. If that's your choice in bikes, Id take the leap -- you're not going to find a better deal.

I have it in that color, actually went out of my way to get it in the Sand/tan color scheme. Honda only made it for a year, it's unique, matte satin finish, and looks good in person. Lots of red and black bikes around, very few Sand colour bikes, and If I recall only Canada/US got it

I have it in that color, actually went out of my way to get it in the Sand/tan color scheme. Honda only made it for a year, it's unique, matte satin finish, and looks good in person. Lots of red and black bikes around, very few Sand colour bikes, and If I recall only Canada/US got it
Agreed, I like the colour. It suits an adv bike.

Agreed, I like the colour. It suits an adv bike.

+1 on the colour.

Kind of reminds me of one of the colour options BMW had for a bit on the GSA. If they had had it in stock when I bought my '15 I would have gone that colour.
https://flic.kr/p/2gkiqHh]

I used to deal with KW Honda when I have a CB919. They were always great to deal with and always worked with me and my schedule for service when I had it done. Been a while since I have used them so no comment on them currently, but past experience was very positive. They treated me very well and I did not even buy my CB919 from them!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom