Uxbridge conc 7 rip | GTAMotorcycle.com

Uxbridge conc 7 rip

GreyGhost

Site Supporter
Condolences to the young riders family and friends. Ride safe folks.

It happened just after 5 p.m. Sunday on Concession Road 7 near Chalk Lake Road.

Witnesses told police they saw the rider speeding before he lost control of the bike, veered off the road, went into a ditch and struck a sign.

The 23-year-old Pickering man was ejected from the bike and didn’t have any vital signs. Officers tried to revive him along with paramedics.

He was taken to a local hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

RIP. My wife and I were south bound on Lakeridge Rd around then. My wife is a funeral director, she's going to be taking very good care of the young man and his Mother?

RIP. My wife and I were south bound on Lakeridge Rd around then. My wife is a funeral director, she's going to be taking very good care of the young man and his Mother?
Sadly that road sees a lot of crazy riding, it one of the roads I use frequently when I leave town, more than once I’ve had bikes and cars scream by me at 150+, lots of gravel trucks, hidden entrances.

RIP rider.

As I mentioned earlier my wife is the Funeral Director looking after this young mans arrangements. She has been given permission to post to a few riding groups about the ride/drive by visitation happening in Oshawa on Saturday Oct 3 at 1:00pm at the Thornton Funeral Centre. It is, due to covid restrictions, strictly a ride/drive by to show support and respect. This is not a meet up, no congregating, please. Though it was the young mans first season riding he was excited and passionate about riding. Support from our community will be greatly appreciated. I have shared my wife's original post to the GTAmotorcycle.com FB page as well.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom