UVIP Owner list | GTAMotorcycle.com

UVIP Owner list

homammer

Hey guys,

Is it of concern when an insurance company is listed under the list of owners on the UVIP? I saw one that listed state farm as the owner for a 1 month period. When I asked the seller, who seemed agreeable and not sketchy, and he said that when he bought it from the previous owner, it had a lien on it that was soon released before he bought it. Any thoughts?
Also, I have seen a few UVIPs and none of them listed bikes as "fit" under the brand. Most said "none". What has your experience been?

None is what you need under brand
Don't know about the statefarm thing I do know they do loans maybe it was a repo?

You want no branding, so "none" is good for you.
As mentioned, the insurance may have taken ownership of the bike as an insurance claim.
Now question is, was it part of an accident and rebuilt without branding, or was it just that the plastics were so damaged from a drop that it cost the insurance company less money to buy the owner a new bike?

I am not sure if you can call the State Farm that owned it to have a look at its history to find out why, but I'm pretty sure that if a bike is branded "rebuilt" it is not allowed on the streets ever again.

Back
Top Bottom