Urgent help needed in Kawarthas | GTAMotorcycle.com

Urgent help needed in Kawarthas

Charlie-brm

Hi Guys,

I really need your advice on a serious problem: I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs: if the phone rings and I answer, the caller hangs up; she goes out with the girls a lot. I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep.

Anyway last night about midnight I hid in the shed behind the bike.

When she came home she got out of someone's car, buttoning her blouse, then she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on.

It was at that moment, crouched behind the bike, that I noticed a hairline crack in the alternator cover. Is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it?

OMG are you serious about this???? I would NEVER be able to sleep at night knowing I simply welded it. Replace it man...REPLACE IT!!!!

Wow, never heard that one a few times before.

Keep in mind though, if you might be going through a divorce - you may want to save some money and go with the repair...

Be careful with that joke...it's an antique.

Keep in mind though, if you might be going through a divorce - you may want to save some money and go with the repair...
nope. blow as much of it as poissible, its gonna end up with her if you dont.

oh this is new.

Sorry if it's old but I searched for it here first, honest. I paraphrased it from a tournament bass fishing site. If you know any of those people, they are more fanatical about their past time than any biker I've ever met and it suits them to a T.

Wow, never heard that one a few times before.

Yup, don't know what's more annoying. A cheatin' wife or the same tired old gag reposted over and over again. And please don't post the she thinks/he thinks story.

Try sending your wife to Rosey Toes, maybe he can fix her

Back
Top Bottom