Upcoming Rider- Insurance Shopping is Fun :/ | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Upcoming Rider- Insurance Shopping is Fun :/

I was reading through the thread and it was super interesting and helpful-thank you so much. I am 17 years old and trust me insurance ain't that friendly for someone like me. Are there any good insurance companies that would be the best to contact. If there is it would help me out so much

I was reading through the thread and it was super interesting and helpful-thank you so much. I am 17 years old and trust me insurance ain't that friendly for someone like me. Are there any good insurance companies that would be the best to contact. If there is it would help me out so much
Echelon seems pretty good rates for the entry level bikes.

I bet an old KLR is cheaper to insure.......

UPDATE:

Sold the F4i and bought a used KTM RC 390!

With my current address out the GTA. This year I am paying $90 a month with TD! Amazing difference from $285 SS. Finally riding and it’s amazing

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
congratulations, they are nice bikes!

UPDATE:

With my current address out the GTA. This year I am paying $90 a month with TD! Amazing difference from $285 SS. Finally riding and it’s amazing

Ayyyyyeeee. Love it. You save money AND pretend like you're on an SS. Reap the cheap insurance, mod the bike for fun. I started last season midway. Super jacked up to be on the orange wheels again for season 2. Enjoy it!

UPDATE:

Congrats! I really love the RC390 and it was one of the bikes I considered. Which year did you end up getting?

Have fun!

^

That's great news.

What i notice while i am shopping for a used SS is that 15 year or older bikes are noticeably cheaper for me. YMMV.

Moot point for you though.

Back
Top Bottom