Umar Zameer | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Umar Zameer

So now, as per my understanding from reading online, and correct me if I'm wrong...he has to apply for a pardon in order to get this taken off his criminal reference check...a process which according to a variety of websites can be time consuming and expensive...this is rubbish if true...if found not guilty and/or acquitted of all charges, then this should be automatic...

Tack that on to the lawsuit.

And make sure Chow is on the list.

So now, as per my understanding from reading online, and correct me if I'm wrong...he has to apply for a pardon in order to get this taken off his criminal reference check...a process which according to a variety of websites can be time consuming and expensive...this is rubbish if true...if found not guilty and/or acquitted of all charges, then this should be automatic...
Always quick to judge, not so quick to unjudge.

Since he was never convicted, there should be nothing to pardon. However, his lawyer should be able to request the destruction of his fingerprints taken from from the arrest. They may be able to also request the arrest itself be expunged, but I can't remember.

Not sure about Toronto Mayor Chow but maybe Ontario Premier Doug Ford comment on twitter
“This is beyond comprehension,” Ford said. “It’s completely unacceptable that the person charged for this heinous crime is now out on bail. Our justice system needs to get its act together and start putting victims and their families ahead of criminals.”

Premier Ford was only undermining the investigation of Toronto Police Sgt. Northup death by pandering to the law enforcement community by his twitter comments.

As mentioned above if there is something in police training that led to death/ injury of police officers, won't the city/province be open to be sued by the police officer's family?

Not sure about Toronto Mayor Chow but maybe Ontario Premier Doug Ford comment on twitter
“This is beyond comprehension,” Ford said. “It’s completely unacceptable that the person charged for this heinous crime is now out on bail. Our justice system needs to get its act together and start putting victims and their families ahead of criminals.”

Premier Ford was only undermining the investigation of Toronto Police Sgt. Northup death by pandering to the law enforcement community by his twitter comments.

As mentioned above if there is something in police training that led to death/ injury of police officers, won't the city/province be open to be sued by the police officer's family?
Innocent until proven guilty my ass

Dougie should keep his pie hole shut - but he won't.

What's Chow got to do with this ? Don't be a d*ck...

Chow released her 2024 budget.

Myron Demkiw made veiled Mafia-esque threats about the average response times being 20 minutes now and it would get worse unless he got the extra money he wanted for new hires in his increased budget.

Chow bent over and coughed up the cash.

Now, who's the dick in this play? And Chow is just as much to blame for folding like a cheap suit.

Last edited:
Chow released her 2024 budget.

Myron Demkiw made veiled Mafia-esque threats about the average response times being 20 minutes now and it would get worse unless he got the extra money he wanted for new hires in his increased budget.

Chow bent over and coughed up the cash.

Now, who's the dick in this play?
She got held up by TPS and the union- what has that got to do with Zameer ?

Umer got ****** sideways by the boys in blue , they made a mess and needed a goat. And in the process took a decade out of that guys life in a year . The officers should all get tarred, but they will get citations for the dangerous work they do.
His record will show those charges for about forever , even if not convicted the charges stay on your file .
As a CA , they have made his life harder.i hope he collects millions , which he will.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Umer got ****** sideways by the boys in blue , they made a mess and needed a goat. And in the process took a decade out of that guys life in a year . The officers should all get tarred, but they will get citations for the dangerous work they do.
His record will show those charges for about forever , even if not convicted the charges stay on your file .
As a CA , they have made his life harder.i hope he collects millions , which he will.

See my post #68, but I agree with you in that he should receive millions in compensation...

She got held up by TPS and the union- what has that got to do with Zameer ?

Held up? She was intimidated and caved. She's also on the Police Board which puts her as arm's length responsible. Name her in the suit. Unless his legal team was working pro bono he's been financially crushed. Are you ok with three cops colluding, committing perjury, and ruining someone financially while doing so?

Held up? She was intimidated and caved. She's also on the Police Board which puts her as arm's length responsible. Name her in the suit. Unless his legal team was working pro bono he's been financially crushed. Are you ok with three cops colluding, committing perjury, and ruining someone financially while doing so?
TPS and the union displace a lot of water. No mayor in recent history has gone up against them. You get work to rule, sick leaves, and even poorer traffic enforcement than we have now. If you think you can do better, by all means run in the next election.
As I've mentioned before, I'm no particular fan of mayor Chow but she's got a tough job to do - a lot of the problems go back decades.
Zameer can sue the ONTARIO court system, TPS and whoever he feels is responsible, that is his right.

Like many union and of course the police ‘Association’ , it had its place . Now it’s a shelter for what often amounts to protecting criminals . The fellow with unreported handguns , gun violations and may be linked to extortion. Yeah , on paid leave pending a trial .

Like many union and of course the police ‘Association’ , it had its place . Now it’s a shelter for what often amounts to protecting criminals . The fellow with unreported handguns , gun violations and may be linked to extortion. Yeah , on paid leave pending a trial .

This goes back decades. TPS Chief Bill McCormack - 2 sons, both cops. One head of the Police Association, the other allegedly taking kickbacks (protection) in the entertainment district working plainclothes (according to someone that use to post here). It's a legally chartered and endorsed gang.

I find it very disturbing that the police chief and the widow both expressed disappointment with the verdict. The chief said he wanted to see a different outcome. In essence, they said they wanted to see an innocent man go to jail for a very long time. I guess they had 3 of their buddies lying on the stand hoping to effect the same outcome. Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom