Umar Zameer | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Umar Zameer

If he is found not guilty... I expect TPS will sue him for the officer's death.
Laval Police sued Basil Parasiris for funeral expenses, over time and sick days.. after he was found not guilty of killing a cop during a raid on his home.
Throwing more money down the drain. If I'm being attacked by armed people, they are probably going under the bumper. Complete crapshow from the police here.

Throwing more money down the drain. If I'm being attacked by armed people, they are probably going under the bumper. Complete crapshow from the police here.
It's like clobbering the bad guys with your baseball bat. See you in court, right, wrong or otherwise.

The only reason this is a murder first degree charge is because the deceased is a Cop. Anybody else may be criminal negligence causing death , maybe . Or manslaughter , even still a streach given the witnessed all have a different story .

Inconsistent witnesses will only get him off on the murder charge. Since the prosecution put the bug of allowing them to charge him of a lesser crime such as manslaughter, they may feel compelled to even though it was an accident (which is the technical definition of manslaughter). Yet outside the context of this case, how many car drivers responsible for the deaths of motorcyclists are even being charged with manslaughter (never mind convicted)?

Let’s leave motorcycles out on this . We have a dark late evening underground parking , a family in a vehicle , plain clothes Cops ( that may or may not have identified themselves clearly) banging on vehicle windows ( shown in video) in an area where car jacking and robbery has transpired. Now you have lieing witnesses , supposedly there to serve and protect. If this falls flat as I suspect it should , the judge should not allow a lesser charge to be laid . These clowns had a day in court , going for an unjustified charge , showboating. It should be over .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

The sequestered jury has asked for clarification.
Is self-defence the only alternate verdict to what the crown has presented ?
I expect the judge will provide them with a ruling today.

The sequestered jury has asked for clarification.
Is self-defence the only alternate verdict to what the crown has presented ?
I expect the judge will provide them with a ruling today.

They asked questions related to manslaughter and self defence.. The questions were a little troubling as they implied the jury doesn't understand the law and how self defence applies. The defence lawyer asked the judge to remind the jury that the burden of proof in on the crown.. not the defendant. The defence doesn't have to prove it was self defence.. the crown has to prove it wasn't.

They asked questions related to manslaughter and self defence.. The questions were a little troubling as they implied the jury doesn't understand the law and how self defence applies. The defence lawyer asked the judge to remind the jury that the burden of proof in on the crown.. not the defendant. The defence doesn't have to prove it was self defence.. the crown has to prove it wasn't.
I think the jury understands, they are looking find out what the subtle differences are. This is a messy case because the cops dropped the ball.

When people are scared, under the influence of alcohol, medication, having mental episode, upset, etc. Will most likely to flee or fight when confronted. Being on foot you will lose in both incidents. This is not the first time an officer has been hurt or killed being outside their vehicle/ on foot when engaging with someone in a vehicle. Why is it continuing to happen?

When people are scared, under the influence of alcohol, medication, having mental episode, upset, etc. Will most likely to flee or fight when confronted. Being on foot you will lose in both incidents. This is not the first time an officer has been hurt or killed being outside their vehicle/ on foot when engaging with someone in a vehicle. Why is it continuing to happen?
Because they have been trained that way. "Respect ma authoritay or ill shoot you for putting my life in danger when I jump in front of your vehicle".

Because they have been trained that way. "Respect ma authoritay or ill shoot you for putting my life in danger when I jump in front of your vehicle".
Remember the Toronto cop that got run down by a nut job in a stolen snow plow... when the cop stood in front of the plow with a hand up and "STOP POLICE"... MOUSHHH
What a maroon... and we're supposed to fell sorry for the idiot.

Remember the Toronto cop that got run down by a nut job in a stolen snow plow... when the cop stood in front of the plow with a hand up and "STOP POLICE"... MOUSHHH
What a maroon... and we're supposed to fell sorry for the idiot.

If I remember correctly.. he stood infront of it and shot at it.

And Umar is acquitted of all charges !
Good result , now let’s see some purgery charges for Torontos finest please.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Unlikely.. it would be very difficult, if not impossible, to prove without some sort of admission from one of them.

NOT GUILTY!!😁

So now, as per my understanding from reading online, and correct me if I'm wrong...he has to apply for a pardon in order to get this taken off his criminal reference check...a process which according to a variety of websites can be time consuming and expensive...this is rubbish if true...if found not guilty and/or acquitted of all charges, then this should be automatic...

Back
Top Bottom