Um...ya...hey...any hot guys? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Um...ya...hey...any hot guys?

I have a tattoo.........its hot..lol

<------ (i doubt this is lined up with the profile pic..)

any way welcome to the forum, enjoy.....oh whats your ride?

sweet its lined up up perfect ;)

I'm a hot guy but I have a very hot girlfriend (no I'm not posting pics but she's a fitness model so they're out there. I'll narrow down your search: her name's Jennifer :)

Welcome to the site btw. Good luck with the leg-humping.

Hot enough?
firebike.jpg

eh baby wobly wobly... LOL i kid.. send a tell if you want to go for a ride.. better yet, COME DOWN TO BURRITO BOYS NEXT TUESDAY.... you know you wanna. As my for my hottnest? Up to you to decide.. LOL

Welcome! :)

And if I post a pic of you??? :)

Welcome! and my 2 cents - I could care less if they are HOT, as long as they can RIDE !!!

I care if she's HOT and if she can RIDE. ALL DAY ALL NIGHT.....to the OP are you hot?? just cuz you're a girl and posting on here don't mean ****, I see more rider chicks I'd run from...as fast as my little *** 250 will take me. other than that whats up, why don't you post a picture of your pretty little self.

I care if she's HOT and if she can RIDE. ALL DAY ALL NIGHT.....to the OP are you hot?? just cuz you're a girl and posting on here don't mean ****, I see more rider chicks I'd run from...as fast as my little *** 250 will take me. other than that whats up, why don't you post a picture of your pretty little self.
She is hot. :)

I ride hard and my pipe is always burning hot.

PS the hottest guy in the forum didn't post yet. I'll give a +1 when he does. He's too humble and shy.

I ride hard and my pipe is always burning hot.

PS the hottest guy in the forum didn't post yet. I'll give a +1 when he does. He's too humble and shy.
Odd.. Ive never met you? ;)

Hahahaa this thread is hilarious.

Props to the OP for yanking every chain in the building

Pfttt.....puhleese.... Not like you bunch need any encouragement! :agave:

OP: Welcome :hello2:

Back
Top Bottom