UK payment method? | GTAMotorcycle.com

UK payment method?

Dirty Frank

Yea i know a little off topic for a riding forum
looking to signup for a streaming service that is not officially offered in Canada
A VPN and all that isn't a problem but the catch is that they want payment from a UK source
Any savvy members here know of a way that i set up a payment method that that would appear to be UK based from here in Ont?
Major kudos for anyone that can help

FWIW I would be happy paying robbers or bell for this but they just do not offer the content that I am looking for.

Yea i know a little off topic for a riding forum
looking to signup for a streaming service that is not officially offered in Canada
A VPN and all that isn't a problem but the catch is that they want payment from a UK source
Any savvy members here know of a way that i set up a payment method that that would appear to be UK based from here in Ont?
Major kudos for anyone that can help

FWIW I would be happy paying robbers or bell for this but they just do not offer the content that I am looking for.

If the recipient can provide their bank details, you can send them the funds using Xoom (which is affiliated with paypal). There is a Xoom app.

It’s simple and also a cheap option compared to a wire transfer. Fees are very reasonable.

For example, I sent GBP 30.00 in January and it cost me CAD $54.37 ($51.38 + $2.99 transaction fee).

I then sent the provider the transaction confirmation # and amount through their tickets system and they confirmed receipt of the funds.

Hopefully you can do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Robbo i will give that a try
Jay the service that i am trying to get is eurosport player UK version they are good for MXGP, cycle racing, nordic sports and British superbike along with a wack of other interesting and obscure sports
This place delivers for those off the wall questions thanks all

Back
Top Bottom