Uber starts a motorcycle service! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Uber starts a motorcycle service!

crankcall

Site Supporter
The loathsome Uber is launching a motorcycle service, deliver documents and packages and ride your bike and get paid. How bad could it be?

Does this mean Icon vests will increase in price?

Icon_Mil-Spec_Mesh_Vest_Yellow_zoom.jpg

But this UBER motorcycle delivery thing.....might not be too bad. Make some coffee money.

ha, if cabbies get all uppity about uber, can't wait to see what the bike couriers of toronto get like...

Sure way to encourage the City to get rid of our free parking and start over-enforcing m/c parking on the boulevards. Maybe Uber will pay the parking fines, just like the courier companies do ... cost of doing business. Other riders will suffer as a consequence.

Sure way to encourage the City to get rid of our free parking and start over-enforcing m/c parking on the boulevards. Maybe Uber will pay the parking fines, just like the courier companies do ... cost of doing business. Other riders will suffer as a consequence.

Free parking will disappear when they (finally?) get the pay-by-plate system up and running. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yeah, no wont happen here in a million years (ok maybe more like 10-15 years)

Moto is not considered a viable alternative. Its being deployed in markets where motos are already a big thing and not considered as toys like they are here

Free parking will disappear when they (finally?) get the pay-by-plate system up and running. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Already started, the last few GreenP lots I've been to already has the mobile app payment set up and running. Just a matter of time before they switch the pay stations to a license plate based system.

would they allow eBikes? because that would solve the insurance issue.

Already started, the last few GreenP lots I've been to already has the mobile app payment set up and running. Just a matter of time before they switch the pay stations to a license plate based system.
The lots were never free though. Online street parking was. But yeah... mobile ftl

Yeah, no wont happen here in a million years (ok maybe more like 10-15 years)

Moto is not considered a viable alternative. Its being deployed in markets where motos are already a big thing and not considered as toys like they are here

Bingo .... What's the point of this if you cannot really beat legally anyone in traffic. I am sure it will be a winner in Paris, but never here.

would they allow eBikes? because that would solve the insurance issue.

Awesome,..... dude calls the uber guy because he's leaving the bar to drunk to drive, Uber guys says I'm with you buddy, how do you think I got this Ebike in the first place.....high fives...

Back
Top Bottom