Uber starts a motorcycle service! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Uber starts a motorcycle service!

There is a fairly new service around called Driverseat where you can make some bucks driving drunk people home from the bar in their own car. Catch is you have to have 2 people, one to drive and one to chase. I see no reason the 'chaser' couldn't be on a bike. No idea how much money you could make compared to driving for Uber.

I actually think its a good idea and a win win - you don't have to have drunk people puking in your car (Uber) and if you want to go out partying you can get your car home so it's there the next morning and not broken into in a public lot somewhere. Of course you could just take a cab *to* the bar, but no one ever thinks ahead do they :p

There is a service called DADD, drivers against drunks that operates in a lot of areas, Burlington/Oakville/Milton has one, its about $70 for me to get a car driven home from Oakville to Milton, a cab is about $50.00 each way so its a better deal and my car is in my driveway. They bring a chase car.

Uber motorcycle doing courier work , getting documents across town could work in certain weather.

its about $70 for me to get a car driven home from Oakville to Milton, a cab is about $50.00 each way so its a better deal

Well, as long as you don't have to pay for parking :) I think Driverseat is more 'Uberish' in that they have an app you can use to arrange a ride etc. But otherwise, same idea.

I have to say these uniforms are pretty goofy though

w7S2Rc2.jpg

Drunks might be pretty impressed if their driver hopped off the back of a bike, could get a bigger tip :)

Back
Top Bottom