Triumph tiger 850 sport | GTAMotorcycle.com

Triumph tiger 850 sport

bigpoppa

"I’m harping on this a little, but with good reason; the motorcycle is stronger than I was expecting. Considering all of the rhetoric swirling around this 850 Sport model, it must have seeped into my mind that the powerplant would be tame to the point of sleepiness. Not so. There’s loads of grunt just above idle and, even better, the engine seems to like making power low in the revs. It’s willing and surprisingly energetic, even if it never feels truly fast. Along with the 2014 version of Suzuki’s V-Strom 1000, it’s one of two bikes I’ve ever ridden that feels like it makes more power than the spec sheet."

Looks intriguing, I think you would like it @shanekingsley

Interesting bike. For me if I'm getting a newer bike, I might as well get one with a few bells and whistles. Electronic cruise control would be a must.
Still have some bills to pay, so no new bike this year - next year I think it's in the cards and am leaning towards the Multistrada.

Thanks for posting. I do like these. I had a ride on the 900 at a demo day before all the lockdowns and was really impressed. Triumph have some very nice bikes at the moment. I would love to try the Trident

Interesting bike. For me if I'm getting a newer bike, I might as well get one with a few bells and whistles. Electronic cruise control would be a must.
Still have some bills to pay, so no new bike this year - next year I think it's in the cards and am leaning towards the Multistrada.
so many great options, I envy you

KTMs adventures, triumph triples, tracer GT, Multistradas

enjoy the test rides

I felt weird about cruise control but after having it, I cannot live without

Back
Top Bottom