Tried shopping locally but you cant beat Petes for tire prices . | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tried shopping locally but you cant beat Petes for tire prices .

pfbmgd

Called a couple of shops about getting Avons for my bike .No one comes closer than $150 to Petes .At least I can say I tried .Trying to keep local shops alive is hard .

did you try fs motorcycle? he was actually better then petes for my tires (dunlop d404 and bridgestone spitfire)

Blue Streak shipping IS included.....
I'm getting a set put on Saturday, I take the rims No install fee.... Plus Tony is great to deal with

www.bluestreakracing.ca

I was gonna say. I definitely learned that Blue Streak can match Pete with ease ... and yes Tony is very nice guy to deal with and he feels like local, supporting the racing and motorcycling community. Give him a try.

Tony is a great guy! Not only can he match prices but he can sometimes beat Pete's like he did for me ;)

I will give blue streak a call later tonight .

I will give blue streak a call later tonight .

Ble streak was still more . Petes $430 delivered blue streak $450 plus tax ..

Tony is a great guy! Not only can he match prices but he can sometimes beat Pete's like he did for me ;)

Exactly. Just ask him, it doesn't cost anything. Worst is he will say .... sorry cannot do.

Riders Choice has never let me down.

They let me down .They are 1km from my house .I wouldn`t shop there because of the owner .

I was gonna say. I definitely learned that Blue Streak can match Pete with ease ... and yes Tony is very nice guy to deal with and he feels like local, supporting the racing and motorcycling community. Give him a try.

Speaking of blue streak, think it's worth buying an exhaust off them?

Called Bluestreak today again .They matched the price of the tires .Feels good to do business locally .

Speaking of blue streak, think it's worth buying an exhaust off them?

Do your research, then call Tony up and ask him whether he can do it for the money you are willing to pay. He gets a chance to get your business and you have nothing to lose.

BSR and pete are both good guys. They'll both go out of their way to ensure happy customers. Only difference is that Tony might be able to install it on site for you = win.

Anyone north of Toronto can try Strictly Recreation in Shelburne also. I've bought a few sets of tires from him in the past and he beat Pete's prices for me (I shop there alot) but he said he can always match them.

Anyone north of Toronto can try Strictly Recreation in Shelburne also. I've bought a few sets of tires from him in the past and he beat Pete's prices for me (I shop there alot) but he said he can always match them.

url/info would be appreciated :D

Tires ordered but waiting for the weather to break to get them installed .Hopefully next week Ted is going to have some time to install them .

Back
Top Bottom