Trials School | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trials School

CVMG membership? some guy out eastern Ontario way must be feeling his head explode.
Part of me is dilligaff. But the other part of me doesn't like unresolved crap. In my sometime in the near future life, i will most likely bump into Trials. Time will tell what he is made up of.

Part of me is dilligaff. But the other part of me doesn't like unresolved crap. In my sometime in the near future life, i will most likely bump into Trials. Time will tell what he is made up of.

Is that a call out and can I get the invite? I’d also like to play with the toys in the sandbox if possible but just watching will be plenty of fun

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Weather will be great for the school today.Be a good event to spectate.Come on out.70 Governors Rd East.

I was there, had a great time.
Lots to learn. Going to try to get out to as many events as possible. Everybody was super chill and made the day fun.
Will see how it goes for tomorrow.

I think a met a fellow GTAM'r.
I think his name was Paul. Said he rides a Duc 696.
I'm horrible with names and probably got that wrong.
I left my phone in my gear bag and forgot about it for the day.

It was a good day, learned a lot. It would be nice, if we had somewhere to practice
in the east end of the GTA.
The good thing about trials is you dont need a ton of space. Your backyard, a picnic table amd some logs and you can improve a lot. Electric trials bikes will make neighbours happier.

The good thing about trials is you dont need a ton of space. Your backyard, a picnic table amd some logs and you can improve a lot. Electric trials bikes will make neighbours happier.
I've seen a few electric bikes show up. Was wondering if those are good for starting up or not.

Back
Top Bottom