rakkaus

Hi, some guy offered a bike for my car I don't know the value of the bike :(
Is it worth?

his bike
6F888E91-A5EA-449A-8027-224EE62BCC71_zpsgvlkj5zt.jpg

For this
A3054984-4B2B-430A-85F3-81EE682CAB9A_zpsgddpnlyn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a custom frame bike. If that's the case I wouldn't do a trade for your car. Bikes with custom frames are always a pain to sell and insure, guys might ask big money for them but they don't sell for those numbers. An S2000 should be a pretty easy sell (bad time of year though obviously) if you are asking fair money for it. I'd keep the car and wait for a cash buyer.

** I have no mechanical experience whatsoever **
I love cruisers. I love customs. I love that bike. I would never trade an S2000 for it. Just my $ 0.02

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I'd bet your car is worth 3 times more than that bike. Nobody wants to buy a used custom bike.

Beautiful S2K by the way.

I love the S2000 personally! Tried it out a few times and wish I could justify it!

Having said that...as others have said. No clue how much that bike is worth on the market (or to you OP) but it'll be a hard sell...and you will NOT get the full value for your car for it.

There's 7 S2000 on Autotrader at this very moment...with the cheapest one asking for ~11k with 204k on the odometer...Not sure where yours falls in...but I don't think that bike would be worth it for that car...but I know ZERO about custom bikes.

EDIT: However, the CB500F is an awesome fantastic bike and I will HAPPILY trade your S2000 for my CB500F....Where should I drop it off?

guess ill keep the car :D. Thanks.

Indeed. Keep it. That car was "Made Pho You"!!

(It's a 15 second walk to ^^^..........lol. I'm the old guy that asked you a couple months ago if you ever hit 9000rpm with it.)

Last edited:
Custom is only custom for the original owner. A custom suit or house isn't custom to you. In fact it may be worse than off the rack.

With someone else's custom bike you're riding someone else's personality.

Indeed. Keep it. That car was "Made Pho You"!!

(It's a 15 second walk to ^^^..........lol. I'm the old guy that asked you a couple months ago if you ever hit 9000rpm with it.)

Hi, Let me know when you want food :D.

Hi, Let me know when you want food :D.

Hell no! The S2000 is an amazing car and an unmodded one will hold it's value pretty well if you take care of it. That cruiser is tacky looking and who knows if it was built well.

@nobbie ... +1.

Can't remember how many times I saw 'custom' bikes for sale with 'custom' paint jobs...Yes I love the colour pink on my bike, or the skulls everywhere...custom to you...not so much to others.

Hell no! The S2000 is an amazing car and an unmodded one will hold it's value pretty well if you take care of it. That cruiser is tacky looking and who knows if it was built well.

I thought we would see a nice sport bike...that thing is hideous...let's be real, good to look at for the first 5 minutes.

If you car was not yellow I would buy it or traded you for one of my bikes :(

That bike has flames painted on it. Owner wanted a custom bike but not too custom. It's been custom to put flames on custom bikes and custom cars for a long time. It's become quite the custom. Personally, I've never become accustomed to it. I don't need faux flames licking my balls at speed.

I like the blue sperm on a yellow bike but would keep the car this time of year. Car parks are going to be awesome in that thing in a month or two.

Back
Top Bottom