Tracking a licence plate | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tracking a licence plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol how does whether or not some stupid young kid who doesn't have insurance indicate whether or not someone will get hurt needlessly. so if that kid doesn't have insurance it means someone is gonna get hurt, but if he does have insurance someone wont get hurt? "???"

Of course you touched a nerve. has a close member of your family almost been killed by a bullet because some punk played too much call of duty?

theres nothing ridiculous about my response, the only thing ridiculous is that youre unable to comprehend any of it, even though i intentionally made it as simple and lay as possible to read. same with the robbery situation, its the same thing you're trying to do -- play mr. hero. we have cops and by-law in this country go through them.

as i said prior if you wanna play mr. spiderman 007 vigilante man save-the-day, go make a youtube channel and take down child molesters by acting as a kid on social media and fish lining them in

Hey Phalanx, I have one question: what bike do you ride? Is it R6 by any chance? Oh, sorry, I mean 1980 Honda maroon..

Btw, it was just a joke, no need to rant lol

All of the above, I did what Robbo suggested.
I don't think a 1980 Honda maroon could be disguised as a blue Yamaha R6.
I'll maybe have a chat with the rider when I get the opportunity and try to convince him of the error of his ways, before its too late, for his sake.

Lol... i like how he edited the above post to make it seem less douchebaggy and less 'im a tough guy look at me"

First it was something like: "I'll confront him and give him a chance to correct it" trying to sound bad-ass and hardcore. changed to what it is now after i called you out and you realized how ridiculous you sounded

i'd love to see a pic of how you look :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL: i can already imagine it

Lol... i like how he edited the above post to make it seem less douchebaggy and less 'im a tough guy look at me"

First it was something like: "I'll confront him and give him a chance to correct it" trying to sound bad-ass and hardcore. changed to what it is now after i called you out and you realized how ridiculous you sounded

i'd love to see a pic of how you look :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL: i can already imagine it
Get out the Neosporin and take me to the ER - I've been burned by a troll...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom