Toyota Venza | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toyota Venza

ToSlow

Site Supporter
Has anybody got any experience owning one?

If so can ya please give the good and bad.

Thanks

I test drove one..immediately thought it was odd. Can’t put my finger on it. **** visibility out the back, weird massive dash. Plenty of people seem to like them though and it’s a Toyota so…

you will be bored out of your mind. LOL

Not if you pony up for the Urus facelift. :oops:

748477.jpg

albermo_toyota_harrier_02.jpg

I’m looking at a couple of 2011 and will run it out to fort Mac, travel it for two wks while I’m on shift and let it set for the other two weeks.

The 2011’s are still over 10’gs

I’m looking at a couple of 2011 and will run it out to fort Mac, travel it for two wks while I’m on shift and let it set for the other two weeks.

The 2011’s are still over 10’gs

The new ones are Japan. The last gen are US made. Still a solid vehicle

workmate had one , ate brakes and the tranny started to act up at 160K , dealer service price to fix trans made him trade it for something else.
They are ok but not bulletproof.

workmate had one , ate brakes and the tranny started to act up at 160K , dealer service price to fix trans made him trade it for something else.
Was that the V6 or 4cyl AWD or just front wheel drive?

I’ve been reading some reviews and it seems the V6 AWD had a couple of transmission shifting problems.

I think the brakes would have a lot to do with driving habits

V6 AWD I think , I'm not sure. Hid did a lot of highway driving , but mostly QEW so i guess that's actually city driving.

The 4 cyl had issues with the first couple of years of the AWD....the V6 is pretty bulletproof....same drivetrain as an RX350 or a Highlander. 300k no isuues. I will concur that you have to keep an eye on the brakes. I'd buy one if it is a V6 with no worries in general.

The newest one? I passed on it for a Hybrid Camry because I did not like the interior

They eat fuel, I rarely beat 12l/100 and ran mostly highway (v6). Problems areas: brakes (eat pads, backing plates rust off quickly), struts, wheel bearings, and get used to engine lights.

I've had 3 Toyotas, both (Tercel - bullletproof, Lexus v6, and Venza v6- never again). Perhaps my luck with late model Toyotas was just bad.

Back
Top Bottom