Toronto to the Gaspe Septrmber | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto to the Gaspe Septrmber

Ender

Hi folks going to ride from T. To the gaspe this September. Has anyone done the ride? I'm on a ktm 690 enduro r.

Thanks folks

Ender

did some of that last week
north shore route that stayed well away from MTL
to get to Gaspe you need to end up on the south shore at some point

north shore way is a lot more scenic and less traffic
south is pretty awful, construction, traffic, island of MTL

Th
did some of that last week
north shore route that stayed well away from MTL
to get to Gaspe you need to end up on the south shore at some point

north shore way is a lot more scenic and less traffic
south is pretty awful, construction, traffic, island of MTL
Asks for the heads up. Just finalizing packing etc. Stay north shore then. I planned originally to do trans Taiga but its closed. Saguenay and Gaspe are it. Already have a tour guide lined up.
Thanks so much for the valuable tip stuck on a bike in cuntstruction sucks. Huge bags of *****

I have some battery powered gear I will be reviewing and I got a decent set of Scott's rain gear and dry bags 6 I think i should be fine.

Reactions: J_F
Headed there ourselves in a few weeks, but not on the bikes....car and trailer.

Yes it is! One of my favourite places to spend a little leisure time. So many interesting shops and eateries.

Thinking about heading into Quebec City after we pickup our trailer rental in Trois Riviers. Truck and trailer combined we're only about 25 feet long so I can squeeze that little setup anywhere lol.

Anyone got any "must sees"? I'm not much of a "walk the street and see the buildings" type of person unless there's something really freakin mind blowing, but I'm open to suggestions.

^ the Citadelle is pretty neat

played important roles in France vs England war
and again defending against Americans during their war of independence

but really, the city is best enjoyed over a couple of days on foot
I hear women rather enjoy the old world charm and that it's easy to drop a ton of dough there

I hear women rather enjoy the old world charm and that it's easy to drop a ton of dough there

Oh. Ok then.

tenor.gif

Thinking about heading into Quebec City after we pickup our trailer rental in Trois Riviers. Truck and trailer combined we're only about 25 feet long so I can squeeze that little setup anywhere lol.

Anyone got any "must sees"? I'm not much of a "walk the street and see the buildings" type of person unless there's something really freakin mind blowing, but I'm open to suggestions.

It’s worth a little walk within the walls of Old Quebec City vill and stop in some of the patios to sample some wine, beer & bread and other eats or coffee etc.

Since it’s after Labour Day, I’m not sure if the street buskers are out or not? They can be entertaining. It’s not a long walk with plenty of places to stop and check out. Some are tourist traps but, it’s easy to walk out and move on to the next.

Wish I could give you some recommendations by name but, don’t remember off hand. I know the buildings and proximity to the Fairmount. Lol.

Enjoy!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There were no buskers when I arrived it was raining yhe entire time. Dlowede down a lot I made a change yo see the Ssgeunay Fjord. I didn't stop to take any still photos but I havd a pole of 4k and 720p video i can grab stills from. I bought a mic to vlog but as it seems my helmet makes so much noise you can't make anything out. I will try my hand at editing and narrating and post the link here.

I am going back to North East quebec tbe place is beautiful and a playground for snowmobiles and offroad vehicles. I learned a lot about packing. I lost a dry bag somewhere on the 402 near Bainville. A bark buster rattled loose. Im not joke yet and all the pics I fid take are to large and its too late. Wait for the resilts im interested in feedback. Fyi my zktm fid fie several times in the rain. I think it was a bspour lock from the safari tank vent. I cleaned it out while in the Sageunay no issues thank goodness for a knowledgeable friend. Bike wad imbalanced after I loaded it up and it fell over at crappy tire pisding gas every where thank goodness a truck driver saw what happened and help me right the now wet fuel covered machine. Learned a lot about myself and how I'm basically an idiot lol. Im so glad I went on the tour. Mind the spelling im on my phone with my big sausage fingers lol

(y) well indeed you are having an adventure - maybe write your name and phone inside the dry bags in indelible marker so they can find their way home. You can email me photos if you need resize.

Last edited:
There is overnight parking for RV,s at the marina for a cost, I think it’s $65 for 24hrs but only a five minute walk to old Quebec city

Back
Top Bottom