Toronto Motorcycle Show | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle Show

^^^^
January show is "The Big One By The Airport"

Sent from the Purple Zone

This is a really small show

Only saturday and Sunday and about half the floor space as the January show

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

From what I recall it`s more of a flea market .

sadly sq footage in no indicator of quality, the cost of these shows are such that any vendor that can cover the booth gets in. Pepperoni stalls , shoe cleaning and a never replace super ceramic fry pan.

Does this March show have more gear for sale?

The February show was pretty weak.

More than February yes.
Less than January yes.
Quality of gear is questionable at the March show but iirc Riders Royal and GP should be there.

agreed, Feb show was really a waste of time/money, didn't see a single new thing that hadn't been made very public much sooner,
the internet has made the manufacturers show redundant, and as for gear, GP bikes had a good showing, that's about it

Gives some folks the opportunity to park the john Deere,put aside the ol' banjo and come to the city.

No harm in that,right ?

Ride for Sight will be at the show with all the latest info, brochures, posters, donor books, everything you'll need to get started fundraising for 2017!

Anybody know if the used bike area is bigger at this show? Is it worth it to try and sell a bike at this show?
What's the fee?
And bigger than what?
Last show (Jan) iirc the bikes for sale were in the hallway. But not sure if that was overflow from the usual area as I didn't head over that way.
Side observation: anyone else find the layout of the Jan show more confusing to navigate than past shows?

Back
Top Bottom