Toronto Motorcycle and Powersport Show | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toronto Motorcycle and Powersport Show

Anyone else at the show? My friends just sent me this. All just in one room. No Honda supersport. Only a few Ducatis at GP booth. No BMW? Strange if this is all true? Are the dealers just giving up on these shows?

Attachments

• show - Copy.jpg
    show - Copy.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 65
Anyone else at the show? My friends just sent me this. All just in one room. No Honda supersport. Only a few Ducatis at GP booth. No BMW? Strange if this is all true? Are the dealers just giving up on these shows?
It's a catch 22 situation. Vendors don't want to incur the expense of being here if the people aren't coming. The people don't want to come if there aren't a ton of specific vendors.

So best we can do is support those that support us. The motorcycle community is already small. Only way for the shows to get bigger is for the crowds to get bigger. We all gotta work together or winter is gonna start to feel even longer than it already does.

Look, the new swag is in.
20240216_172336.jpg

Show is very small. One room. Took us an hour only because we talked to a few Schuberth repps. Liked the C5 but sizing is off. Chin bar touches my chin.
Don't think I'll be going again.
I've been thinking about the E2 model.
I think this is the only reason why I would go. To try them in and compare.

I've been thinking about the E2 model.
I think this is the only reason why I would go. To try them in and compare.
Thats the main reason we went. The C5 can be custom fit with different sizes of liner pcs. 7 pcs within the shell. I probably would have made the purchase but no one brought any of those custom liner sizes to the show. I don't get it.

It's a catch 22 situation. Vendors don't want to incur the expense of being here if the people aren't coming. The people don't want to come if there aren't a ton of specific vendors.

So best we can do is support those that support us. The motorcycle community is already small. Only way for the shows to get bigger is for the crowds to get bigger. We all gotta work together or winter is gonna start to feel even longer than it already does.
The small industry needs to kiss and make up the feud that led to the fragmented shows is going end all shows. Location is also terrible The international center is so much better for these.

Sent from the future

I have a bnib AGV Tourmod. Never used.
Special price for you.
One of the features I want is either a secondary tinted visor or the transitions visor.

Undecided if I should go with a modular or a ADV style helmet.
The E2 actually has all of those 3 features in it.

I don't think that the common word associated with biker boobies is "dazzled "!

Yeah. Bedazzled is more like it.

I'm also surprised, disappointed and perplexed that Kawasaki and BMW aren't there.

Don't be surprised. I can't remember the last time they were...

Are the dealers just giving up on these shows?

They charge a lot of money per square foot, so if dealers don't see the ROI being worth the effort, they won't go without manufacturer support.

Location is also terrible The international center is so much better for these.

Hey now! People who live in Toronto love the location. 20 minute drive from my place by Dufferin and Eglinton.

The International Center is also only 20 minutes from my place... but that involves going towards Brampton, and that's the shadow land that Mustafa warned Simba about. We don't want to go there :LOL:

The show was cool, apparently free parking after 5, saw a few BMWs with GP bikes, 0 Kawasakis or ducati's though.
Every other manufacturer was well represented.

Saw a few familiar faces, confirmed suzuki and KTM will be doing demo days this year.

Hung out with @cutekill and @Evoex , we agreed all the cool people ride street triples.

Had a good time at the GTAM booth as well. Hung out with Donna, Randy, and TK4.

Did a blog post about the show here but I don't think it'll be anything new to most people on this forum:

@cutekill gave me a pamphlet to take home and I'm 50% sure I already lost it and she's gonna stab me. **** sakes lol.

Honda-CB1000R-at-the-2024-Toronto-Motorcycle-Show-769x1024.jpg.webp

Biker-Down-motorcycle-racing-simulator-at-the-2024-Toronto-Motorcycle-Show-1024x769.jpg.webp

MV-Agusta-at-the-2024-Toronto-Motorcycle-Show-1024x769.jpg.webp

Honda-Transalp-750-at-the-2024-Toronto-Motorcycle-Show-1024x769.jpg.webp

great shot of the CB1000R!!

I had a fun time walking around the show, seeing multiple Brutale RRs, meeting cutekill was neat, sitting on a bunch of nice Aprilia', spun a wheel and didn't pay for a lot of unneccesary things! also free parking and paying 2for1 was dope. Ended off at Apache - it was a good night.

Back
Top Bottom