Top Coat F11 - anyone use it? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Top Coat F11 - anyone use it?

robertv19

Site Supporter
This company & product seem to be getting a lot of air/publicity these days.
Of course as with any "super, cure-all" product we must approach with caution and common sense, but I'll admit I'm intrigued.
It's probably the obsessive compulsive in me, but I live in hope that one day there will be a miracle product as this claims to be.

Anyone tried it or have some thoughts on it? Folks in the detailing industry want to weigh in on it?
(I think it's basically ceramic wax in a spray bottle)

TopCoat® The Best High Performance Surface Sealants In The World

Cheers,

Rob

Lots of product testing RE: durability, ease of application compared to other brands and products on youtube from current professionals.

What are you looking for in a coating product Rob? Supreme durability / ease of application / cheap?
Bikes are small, so even the most complicated applications would be a breeze.. but if you also wanted to double duty and apply on your work truck, then the recommended product would be quite different.

I no longer detail for money, but for my own fleet, I'm a huge fan of the spray and rinse off sealants/hybrid ceramic sealants. 90% of the results, ok, maybe 80%, but with 99% less work to apply.

Some light homework if you are intrigued by the spray on, rinse off products:
Prior to these new inventions, I was a diehard fan of the classic Collinite 845, and then became fan of the wipe-on-walk-away coatings from Optimum Opti-seal/Zaino Clear seal. Now, I only use the spray on-rinse off and dry normally products. Personally, I use Mckees si02 which for all intents and purposes, are identical to Gyeon/Carpro. I believe you can get Gyeon Wet coat from eshine.ca from the St Catharines/Niagara Falls area.

Silica Spray Showdown: McKee's v. Gyeon v. CarPro

Just bought some to try out. Willing to try it out for $100 a bottle, considering i got my truck ceramic coated for a very hefty price tag.
Going to apply it to the SUV and seadoo and see how it makes out.

$100 !!!!
Oh dear, if you haven't used it yet, send that back for a refund.
I can recommend you $30-50 products that will be better in all facets

$100 !!!!
Oh dear, if you haven't used it yet, send that back for a refund.
I can recommend you $30-50 products that will be better in all facets
What products do you recommend?
I am always looking to try new product.
Thanks in advance.

yeah anybody used any waterless cleansers? I'm getting so many targeted ads for them but don't know which is best.

What products do you recommend?
I am always looking to try new product.
Thanks in advance.
F11's website: "The avg. life is 3-6 months"
Any of the products in the first comparison video will do 3 months, cost only $20-30, and be much easier to apply. After washing, spritz, (I add in the step of spreading) and rinse off. Then dry as normal.

I use Mckees', which is nearly essentially the same as all of those, will do 3 months with ease. I don't follow their instructions 100%, and spread with a wet (water) MF before rinsing off. 99% sure it's still there after last applying in late September, and going through all winter with 1-2 touchless washes a month.

Just to be consistent, for a similar product to F11 in terms of application, Mckee's top coat (not the same as their si02) will last 1-2 years.
Paint Coating, nano paint sealant, ceramic paint coating, nano paint coating

yeah anybody used any waterless cleansers? I'm getting so many targeted ads for them but don't know which is best.

I use Optimum No Rinse, but again, they are all more or less the same. Just pick one that you like the price and the smell of.

F11's website: "The avg. life is 3-6 months"
Any of the products in the first comparison video will do 3 months, cost only $20-30, and be much easier to apply. After washing, spritz, (I add in the step of spreading) and rinse off. Then dry as normal.

I use Mckees', which is nearly essentially the same as all of those, will do 3 months with ease. I don't follow their instructions 100%, and spread with a wet (water) MF before rinsing off. 99% sure it's still there after last applying in late September, and going through all winter with 1-2 touchless washes a month.

Just to be consistent, for a similar product to F11 in terms of application, Mckee's top coat (not the same as their si02) will last 1-2 years.
Paint Coating, nano paint sealant, ceramic paint coating, nano paint coating

I use Optimum No Rinse, but again, they are all more or less the same. Just pick one that you like the price and the smell of.

Where can you buy these specialty products like McKees and Optimum No Rinse?

Rob

Where can you buy these specialty products like McKees and Optimum No Rinse?

Rob

Amazon is easiest or any of the online retailers (eshine/autogeek/autopia).

FWIW: Just tried to buy Optimun No Rinse for a friend this week and it seems like most if not ALL local estores are OOS on Optimum No Rinse.. ended up ordering from autogeek during their mother's day 20% off sale. They had a 15% off sale yesterday when I was looking to add more to the order.

Just to clarify, Rejex is a sealant not a cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom