Took The Bike Out For a Spin Today... Anyone Else? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Took The Bike Out For a Spin Today... Anyone Else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaytonaMotorSport

Site Supporter
Was at the store today and had some small things to pickup so I took the bike out. Weather was nice today. Roads were a bit slippery where they were wet but still worth the ride!

Anyone else go for a spin today?

Stay Safe!

1969204_10151879840506792_1625414322_n.jpg

Yeah, couldn't take it anymore, no photo ops though.

My tail section is disgusting.

Im out right now lol. Waiting for somene im buying a netbook from.

Took my new to me hypermotard out for my first ride. It is way different than my Drz 400. Roads are still very sandy/salty so took it easy and stuck to some lightly traveled back roads. The low speed maneuvering is sketchy compared to my Drz. It's going to take some getting used to

I plan on it this coming weekend. Gonna take the Husky out for a rip. Right now though my shed doors are still frozen shut! 

If my road would melt I'd go. Main roads aren't bad here but mine is still 3 inches of ice and pot holes

Yup, been riding since last week on and off and actually have seen another rider zipping around and of course hes on a DRZ.

Just got home from picking my new (to me) Vulcan 900 up from my Dad's :) With decent gloves, insulated leather jacket, and rain gear, it's really quite comfortable out. Was about a 2 hour ride.

Was hoping to but decided against it as there's still a ton of salt/sand/junk around here....

However within 10 minutes I saw:

- CBR125 on Horner Ave.
- Ninja 650 (?) at BierMarkt on Queensway
- BMW 650 (?) at Jack Astor's on Queensway
- some other bike parked near the BMW but was going too fast to notice...KLR possibly...

Anyway good on you guys for getting out...I'm still a few weeks away :(

Just got home from picking my new (to me) Vulcan 900 up from my Dad's :) With decent gloves, insulated leather jacket, and rain gear, it's really quite comfortable out. Was about a 2 hour ride.

2 hours... Dam must have been sunny. Stay safe

Went out today and yesterday. Heard the weather is supposed to drop ridiculously in the coming days so why not make the best of this decent weather before it slips away for a short while. The ride wasn't so bad in the past two days aside from cold hands -- I should really invest in some heated gloves.

went out today on my new to me zx6r for a 10-15 min ride, was amazing didn't feel cold at all! hopefully tomorrow is just as nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom