Too Good to be True? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Too Good to be True?

I don't really believe elections are real...the US just demonstrated that in spades. In a moment of disgust at the division, the "divide and conquer strategy" being created in our country and used against us, I created this thread. Presidents and Prime Ministers are chosen by those individuals in the background that push the buttons and pull the levers that operate this crazy world. Justin Trudeau was chosen, not elected. He'll be chosen again. The sad part is that we're the home of the people controlling "elections" around the world...Dominican Voting Systems. (you're not allowed to write their real name or they'll sue you for 1.3 billion). Their office is in Toronto beside George Soros. Elections aren't real. Democracy is an illusion. The results of this "election" are going to be underwhelming and the man who is hated throughout Canada will keep the throne. It's all a script. All the world's a stage. The truest words ever written.

The guy formerly known as Mladin.

8b9a59e2d34eb297c80af5a98d99d703.jpg

Not a tin foil hat guy, but **** like this makes me wonder. I will mark mine with a Pen.

Three words in there make me dismiss it immediately.

Not 'former prime minister'. Not 'former returning officer'.

It was 'social media posts'

Not a tin foil hat guy, but **** like this makes me wonder. I will mark mine with a Pen.

They handed out "special markers" in Arizona. The Biden administration is still doing everything they can to stop the audit of Arizona and other states. You need to be a special kind of person that was in the back row of your high school and encouraged to get into one of the trades instead of higher education if you believe Biden got more votes (80 million) than any sitting President. Even more than Obama.

The tin foil hat thing is such an old cliché. And the people who are being called this name are turning out to be right on target with what's happening in the world right now.

They handed out "special markers" in Arizona. The Biden administration is still doing everything they can to stop the audit of Arizona and other states. You need to be a special kind of person that was in the back row of your high school and encouraged to get into one of the trades instead of higher education if you believe Biden got more votes (80 million) than any sitting President. Even more than Obama.

The tin foil hat thing is such an old cliché. And the people who are being called this name are turning out to be right on target with what's happening in the world right now.

You are surprised that there was an uprising after Trump? He was a very polarizing figure. I expected record turnout at re-election time. I also expected a record number of people to vote him out. I suspect many of the voters weren't pro-biden, they were anti-trump. I suspect Obama had pro-obama voters but very few anti-Romney voters.

You are surprised that there was an uprising after Trump? He was a very polarizing figure. I expected record turnout at re-election time. I also expected a record number of people to vote him out. I suspect many of the voters weren't pro-biden, they were anti-trump. I suspect Obama had pro-obama voters but very few anti-Romney voters.
But just as many who hated Trump, loved Trump. Did you see the video nine miles long of supporters for him? I watched the analysis of the machines. I saw all the evidence. I've watched every channel that got close to the truth disappear off of YouTube. A young black man named Behizy lasted the longest and was forced off of YouTube onto Telegram. Maricopa County was and still is Ground Zero for the stolen election. Every time they go to release the results of the audit, the CIA, or FBI or whatever three letter agency steps in and stops it. It was a stolen election. And a Canadian company supplied them with the ammunition. The same thing will happen here. Trudeau will win by a landslide and the sheep will scratch their heads and move onto the next part of the script which is the Social Crediting System and full on communism. Here's what they are aiming for:

They even tell you this in the book "COVID 19 The Great Reset."

And just Google Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030. "You will own nothing and you will be happy" says Executive Chairman of the World Economic Forum, Klaus Schwab. The same guy who wrote COVID 19 The Great Reset.

Tin foil hat? It's happening right in front of your eyes. Some people actually fell for it.

Last edited:
Election results would suggest otherwise.
Fake election. You're not reading the thread. The same is about to go down here in Canada.

When have you ever seen the buzz around a politician as we did with Trump? Obama maybe. Clinton maybe. Biden is a walking dead man with an earpiece.

I need to correct myself, it wasn't nine miles, it was ninety six miles.

Yet another load of conspiracy-theorist rubbish.

I know about UN (it's not the WHO behind this, by the way) Agenda 2030. It's not some secret conspiracy - it's on their own website: Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development | Department of Economic and Social Affairs

It's hard to criticise their stated objectives. We (collectively, the human race) need all of those things.
Event 201 was a conspiracy?

A month later it happened.

Event 201 was a conspiracy?

A month later it happened.

OMG they also did one in 2018, 2005 etc etc….

Good job too wouldn’t you say?

Fake election. You're not reading the thread. The same is about to go down here in Canada.

When have you ever seen the buzz around a politician as we did with Trump? Obama maybe. Clinton maybe. Biden is a walking dead man with an earpiece.

The loudest doesn't mean majority, just a few thousand people gathering looks big but is miniscule compared to actual population. Let's see some math about this 96 mile train.
96 miles = 506880 feet, average sedan (most were trucks but we'll use to give a higher number) = 14.7 feet + 3 feet between cars.
506880/17.7 = 28,637 vehicles
let's say there's two people in each 57,274 people showed up.
sounds like a big number but 2020 population of Tucson = 542,629

at most 10% of the population we know supported Trump.

We don't know how the rest of the 90% voted. Biden wont this seat by 49.4% to 49.1%. Doesn't scream voter fraud to me.

edit: have to add that I do agree with you on this election. I feel like we might be surprised by the Liberals winning, even possibly a majority. Being on these forums, online spaces and 'polls' don't represent society fully. Many voters are not on these and don't even participate in news. Society is so big and it is very easy to be caught up in your own groups and not realize there are MANY others with completely different views.

The loudest doesn't mean majority, just a few thousand people gathering looks big but is miniscule compared to actual population. Let's see some math about this 96 mile train.
96 miles = 506880 feet, average sedan (most were trucks but we'll use to give a higher number) = 14.7 feet + 3 feet between cars.
506880/17.7 = 28,637 vehicles
let's say there's two people in each 57,274 people showed up.
sounds like a big number but 2020 population of Tucson = 542,629

at most 10% of the population we know supported Trump.

We don't know how the rest of the 90% voted. Biden wont this seat by 49.4% to 49.1%. Doesn't scream voter fraud to me.

edit: have to add that I do agree with you on this election. I feel like we might be surprised by the Liberals winning, even possibly a majority. Being on these forums, online spaces and 'polls' don't represent society fully. Many voters are not on these and don't even participate in news. Society is so big and it is very easy to be caught up in your own groups and not realize there are MANY others with completely different views.
Your math also assumes that nobody came in from outside the city. Raging fans will drive a long way to take part in such a display. That reduces your 10% by a lot.

Your math also assumes that nobody came in from outside the city. Raging fans will drive a long way to take part in such a display. That reduces your 10% by a lot.
Good point, the math was generous to boost the numbers in Trump's favour. Even with all those concessions, it is a fraction of the population in the area. Just further proves the point that loud, raging fans =/= majority.

Still waiting for the tally from the people with the clickers counting the cars as the went by. Like every other Trump head count (biggest inauguration crowd ever - it was HUGE), I’ve got money on the numbers posted being slightly embellished

Lol.
The comments on that video have aged beautifully.

Back
Top Bottom