Toni Sharpless Supersonic Road Race School | GTAMotorcycle.com

Toni Sharpless Supersonic Road Race School

FYI, the spring course dates are April 24, 25, May 1, 2.

The booking site is a bit wonky - for the higher level courses you need a member login, but there's currently no way to create one from the site itself. Toni says they're ravamping the site for the MiniSBK series and it should be updated in a couple of weeks. If you're interested before then, just use email

Will try this this year if covid allows.

Just skipping through all of the courses they offer. Will probably sign up for the Learn to Lean early in the spring at the Brechin Motorsports Park.
Had no idea about Super Sonic , thanks Iceman!

These are from Toni:

This one is from an interview with Toni:

I went there last fall twice. It was a blast. Never been on track for two wheels so it was a great way to dip my toes. Even the more experienced riders were humbled and having fun. Definitely want to go back this season and tempted to get an ohvale or pit bike to practice on. (Sorry photos are a screen shot...too lazy to dig in my phone for originals)
Screenshot_20210315-131216_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210315-131219_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210315-131219_Instagram.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 37
Toni has dates for booking again now that we're in Step 1 of reopening. Most of them are still at Brechin, but a few are at Flamboro.

Got my dates rebooked. Can't wait. It's been a looooong off-season.

Toni has dates for booking again now that we're in Step 1 of reopening. Most of them are still at Brechin, but a few are at Flamboro.

Got my dates rebooked. Can't wait. It's been a looooong off-season.
When are you booked? Thinking of booking soon too 😆

When are you booked? Thinking of booking soon too 😆

I've got June 17 and July 8 for 'Going Pro' and 'Circle Drill'. The rescheduled dates happened to work out so that I'll get the first course done before my first regular track day of the season, so that's nice.

I've got June 17 and July 8 for 'Going Pro' and 'Circle Drill'. The rescheduled dates happened to work out so that I'll get the first course done before my first regular track day of the season, so that's nice.
That's awesome! Let us know how it goes (I want to take all the classes eventually).

Not at Toni's school but I managed to go to a couple of ohvale track days to try the ohvale. Here are some photos (some shots are from photographers, some are screen shots from videos... can't upload videos since file size is too big 😕).

Total noob but having fun and going at a 🐌's pace. My main focus this season is getting the body position/form down. 😁 Hope I can get enough time to get back to Toni's school.. need to practice more. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_20210609_062143_588.jpg
    IMG_20210609_062143_588.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20210614-151215_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-151215_Gallery.jpg
    646.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20210614-151803_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210614-151803_Gallery.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20210615_173850_549.jpg
    IMG_20210615_173850_549.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 39
Not at Toni's school but I managed to go to a couple of ohvale track days to try the ohvale. Here are some photos (some shots are from photographers, some are screen shots from videos... can't upload videos since file size is too big 😕).

Total noob but having fun and going at a 🐌's pace. My main focus this season is getting the body position/form down. 😁 Hope I can get enough time to get back to Toni's school.. need to practice more. Lol
Looks like fun.

You can post pics to something like imgbb and video to somewhere like youtube if you want to share them. In the interest of bandwidth preservation, GTAM is setup to be a poor media host.

Looks like fun.

You can post pics to something like imgbb and video to somewhere like youtube if you want to share them. In the interest of bandwidth preservation, GTAM is setup to be a poor media host.
I'll try to figure out a way to share. Been uploading on Instagram/ Facebook. Will check out YouTube.

did they provide you the gear and bike? I believe Toni's school provides both.

Back
Top Bottom